• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MRSA

Banned
So why don't the Raiders want to resign their current C? Would Hudson really be an improvement?

Stefen Wisniewski wants to get paid like Hudson, and his play is nowhere near as good as Hudson. He's an average to below average C, he gets pushed back by every NT and doesn't get that push needed for the running game. He's servicable but not at 6 million a season that he wants. He's living off his uncle's rep really. Actually, he's a better LG than C. Also his snap miscues are really infuriating.

bionic77

Would you bring him back? He's already counting $8.5M against the cap anyways.

I think my feelings can be summed up pretty succinctly.

Fuck you Woodley, you lazy wolverine biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.
Woodley wasn't shit without a prime Harrison to carry him. The same can be said of most of our defense but especially him.

Godslay

Banned
Stefen Wisniewski wants to get paid like Hudson, and his play is nowhere near as good as Hudson. He's an average to below average C, he gets pushed back by every NT and doesn't get that push needed for the running game. He's servicable but not at 6 million a season that he wants. He's living off his uncle's rep really. Actually, he's a better LG than C. Also his snap miscues are really infuriating.

Interesting.

Some have him higher than Hudson.

Won't have to wait long to see how it all works out.

MRSA

Banned
Interesting.

Some have him higher than Hudson.

Won't have to wait long to see how it all works out.

The people who have Wiz higher than Hudson are senile that look at his name rather than stats or film.

Chiefs always had a top rushing attack, part of it is Charles, part of it is their offensive line because we all know that their receivers and small hands ain't doing shit.

cajunator

Banned
403 Forbidden

Here

qKrIeik.jpg

geX0PH1.jpg

rando14

Does cajun ever post anything other than "squee" and "The place where I live is better than where you live even though I've never been there"?

Dude needs new material!!

cajunator

Banned
Does cajun ever post anything other than "squee" and "The place where I live is better than where you live even though I've never been there"?

Im lazy.
Also I didnt say it is better aside from having gigabit fiber and amazing food. There are lots of ways other places are better than here like infrastructure and larger cities . Those ways dont matter to me though.
in any case the whole world is always shitting on louisiana so who cares if one person actually says positive things about it?

MRSA

Banned

He will understand when he attends The No Pats Fans Club Meeting in Yountville California.

ShaneB

This happened today at the building right next door to my work. Crazy.

http://www.cp24.com/news/one-man-dead-another-airlifted-after-vaughan-industrial-accident-1.2259209

One worker is dead and another has been airlifted to hospital with critical injuries after an industrial accident in Vaughan.
It happened around 4:45 p.m. on Applewood Crescent in the Jane Street and Langstaff Road area, York Regional Police said.
According to an Ornge spokesperson, a door fell on the two workers.
Paramedics and firefighters tried to resuscitate one of the men at the scene, but he succumbed to his injuries a short time later. His age was not immediately available.
The second worker -- a man in his 50s -- was airlifted to a trauma centre with critical injuries to his head and back, Ornge said.
The Ministry of Labour has been notified and is expected to attend the scene.

Godslay

Banned
Wiz is an average center who wants elite money. They Raiders have tons of money, but I'm not in favor of overpaying for average.

Just by the sheer amount of money and position in the past the Raiders will have to overpay. It's a disadvantage of having too much cap. Unless Raiders maneuver with savvy, which I've seen in the draft. Less so in free agency.

Set to be an exciting free agency.

cajunator

Banned
You seem to really enjoy your job though,

You need to get your people in line

Yeah its not bad!
I love my coworkers. Its like a second family. Makes time go by very quickly.
Im about to start setting up morning dispatches and it will be 2 am before I realize it. Then drivers start comi g in and shift change. It goes by quickly.

Top Bottom