• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Yeah its not bad!
I love my coworkers. Its like a second family. Makes time go by very quickly.
Im about to start setting up morning dispatches and it will be 2 am before I realize it. Then drivers start comi g in and shift change. It goes by quickly.

It's not that I hate my job or anything, it's a good job and my co-workers are cool. It's just not something I care about, which makes being there so much really suck.

No idea what a weekend off is. However, I did go out last night to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched some UFC and ate wings.

I don't really have an "off" weekend either, I had class for 4 hours on Sat and a ton of hw and reading.

Tamanon

Banned
My weekends are filled with homework and studying. At least we found time to go to a bar that had some great New York style pizza last night and a BBQ joint tonight. Full-time job + full-time school = bleh.

So why don't the Raiders want to resign their current C? Would Hudson really be an improvement?

Wiz spends a lot of time on his butt and does nothing for our run game as evidenced, and Carr makes all the protection calls himself, so he's pretty expendable in the scheme of things. About the only thing he has going for him is his durability.

Hudson would be a major upgrade imo, and we'd also be hurting the Chiefs, so that would be a nice bonus.

cajunator

Banned
It's not that I hate my job or anything, it's a good job and my co-workers are cool. It's just not something I care about, which makes being there so much really suck.

I don't really have an "off" weekend either, I had class for 4 hours on Sat and a ton of hw and reading.

what kind of job is it?

Its creole and its not about "spicy" but flavor.

Something certain parts of the country lack....

Yeah cajun and creole food is more about seasoning than spice. Houstonians know this well.
You guys have a nice window view of our mad little world.

zychi

Banned
Lebron went full 16 year old girl selfie on instagram tonight. If MJ did that we'd be making fun of him until he died

Good night friend

Easiest way to describe it, I manage credit lines for car dealers but I'm pretty much in charge of the whole process so it involves a ton of different things.

I tried that Shakeys place. Man that place was depressing. It was old, worn down looking, empty as hell, bugs flying all around, empty as fk with a I'm assuming the owner + one rookie worker who didn't have a clue in hell what he was doing. It was just depressing. Tried the chicken + mojo thing and it's aiite.

I tried that Shakeys place. Man that place was depressing. It was old, worn down looking, empty as hell, bugs flying all around, empty as fk with a I'm assuming the owner + one rookie worker who didn't have a clue in hell what he was doing. It was just depressing. Tried the chicken + mojo thing and it's aiite.

Wow I thought they renovated all of them, the ones around here are brand new. I used to love the food as a kid but yeah it's ok.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
=( ditto. In bed dreading tomorrow. Debating what to read next.

babel17empire_star.large.jpg

Join me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So it turns out that the excruciating pain that I thought was a broken foot was actually cellulitis which I had never heard of till tonight.

When the doctor told me it was an infection I did not believe her. Holy shit did it/does it still hurt, at least they gave me a few vicodins. I've been on my sobriety goals but the pain was just to much. I have to go back tomorrow morning to see if the infection has spread after the next 12 hours.

ampere

Lebron went full 16 year old girl selfie on instagram tonight. If MJ did that we'd be making fun of him until he died

LeBron is much softer than Jordan. Always been

So it turns out that the excruciating pain that I thought was a broken foot was actually cellulitis which I had never heard of till tonight.

When the doctor told me it was an infection I did not believe her. Holy shit did it/does it still hurt, at least they gave me a few vicodins. I've been on my sobriety goals but the pain was just to much. I have to go back tomorrow morning to see if the infection has spread after the next 12 hours.

Damn. Hope you get that cleared up, good that you went to the doc

ShaneB

Sounds interesting, and will add it to my to-read list, but I actually read very little sci-fi =( When I started to read more again I figured I'd be reading a lot of science fiction, but just have a hard time getting pulled into anything.

bionic77

the smoking hot babes flock here because of me

it also has smoking hot wings and smoking hot coffee!
Greg I just read the last page and saw another lie of yours.

Hot babes in OH?

LOL

Maybe in Columbus but the rest of the state is a wasteland.

Greg

Greg I just read the last page and saw another lie of yours.

Hot babes in OH?

LOL

Maybe in Columbus but the rest of the state is a wasteland.
yeah, let's listen to the guy who just discovered last week that there are attractive women on college campuses

Sanjuro

Story for the morning. Walking through Walmart in the morning is weird.

It's dead. Just needed to pick up a couple things. There are around 20+ registers, 4 are open. One has a person about to be finished, so I move to the next one that is open. Each one that proceeds has the person operating off talking to someone, not paying attention.

I walk all the way to the self checkout. Takes 20 seconds or less. Employee near the checkout tells me why don't I go to the other registers, self checkout is trying to put them out of work!

cajunator

Banned
Story for the morning. Walking through Walmart in the morning is weird.

It's dead. Just needed to pick up a couple things. There are around 20+ registers, 4 are open. One has a person about to be finished, so I move to the next one that is open. Each one that proceeds has the person operating off talking to someone, not paying attention.

I walk all the way to the self checkout. Takes 20 seconds or less. Employee near the checkout tells me why don't I go to the other registers, self checkout is trying to put them out of work!

I just went to WalMart after work to get some cans of soup. It was pretty dead in there at 6 AM. The self checkout lines are shut down though until later.

Top Bottom