• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

eznark

Banned
Excuse me, too many holes on defense. They will be in the same situation as us with a great interior pass rush and no one else contributing. I hope they do sign him because it should force O'Brien to move on from Chris Myers at center and eats up their cap space. I just don't see it when the Jags or even the Raiders can throw mad money at him since they don't have to pay their franchise QB's for another 4-5 years.

Best way to improve your secondary is to be disruptive at the LoS, and if you can do so from the interior of the DL? Killer.

Don't get why the Colts would let themselves be outbid to be honest.

MechDX

Best way to improve your secondary is to be disruptive at the LoS, and if you can do so from the interior of the DL? Killer.

Don't get why the Colts would let themselves be outbid to be honest.

Agreed completely. Keep arguing that point at some Texans forums I post on and most people don't seem to understand that idea.

On one hand, franchising Suh would have handcuffed us for the next 2 years until Stafford's cap hit drops to zero and we cut his ass.

But now I don't know who we sign or draft to even have this defense be competitive. Not great. Just decent.

eznark

Banned
Agreed completely. Keep arguing that point at some Texans forums I post on and most people don't seem to understand that idea.

Plus if their thinking is "we need to beat the Pats" then a good secondary plus edge rushers isn't going to cut it. Inside pressure and Tammy crumbles.

Honestly it almost makes too much sense for it to happen, it'll be some worthless team that signs him, but he would make the Colts the best team in the AFC in my opinion.

Respect

McCourty on the loose!

giphy.gif

Not good!

Pepiope

Eagles can sign Suh and McCourty. Then trade up for MM (saving some more cash by giving up Shady in the deal) and not have to worry about paying top dollar for a QB for a bit.

JABEE

PFT is reporting that Justin Houston is considering waiting until Week 10 to sign a Franchise Tender with the Chiefs.

Houston wants to file a grievance on whether he is a DE or OLB.

PFT is reporting that Justin Houston is considering waiting until Week 10 to sign a Franchise Tender with the Chiefs.

At least he didn't pull a Jimmy Graham and put his position in his Twitter bio.

BigAT

Is the thread still garbage? Is it safe to come out yet?

Chip loves Rutgers players just as much as BOB and Belicheat.

Has he had a single Rutgers player on the Eagles during his tenure? I can't recall of one off the top of my head.

It's time to come home Devin.

Striker

Should be DE.

Giants can tag or not tag JPP today. Probable we see other moves too.

gutshot

I don't want Suh. Let some other team overpay for him. Our D-line is fine.

McCourty, Maxwell and Worilds; that is who I want. I'll be happy with 2 out of 3 but all 3 would be fantastic.

eznark

Banned
Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky

Just spoke with Vacaville, CA police. Said Jarrett Bush will not be charged with anything. More details coming. #Packers

Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky

According to the cops, there was a disturbance at a bar. Police came. All were asked to leave. Bush didn't leave, so they took him in.

Anything to get in the paper!

JABEE

Remember that year he made it into the playoffs?

Chip Kelly is the Matt Stafford of coaches.

He does have a similar shape. No one can match the girth of Matt Stafford though.

Also, Chip has never made a Pro Bowl. Matt Stafford won Pro Bowl MVP.

JABEE

I don't want Suh. Let some other team overpay for him. Our D-line is fine.

McCourty, Maxwell and Worilds; that is who I want. I'll be happy with 2 out of 3 but all 3 would be fantastic.

McCourty, Maxwell, Worilds, and Mariota.

Eagles are going for it this season!

Top Bottom