• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

eyUGtDF.jpg

I would be ok with this

What a stand-up guy.

He gave Alex Smith an NFL career, he taught Colin Kaepernick how to play quarterback (and probably how to speak English as well), he singlehandedly kept the khaki industry afloat in tough economic times, and now he's saving strangers on highways.

It's a shame that FMT is now stuck with a Ron Jeremy looking used car saleman impersonating an NFL coach :(

cdyhybrid

What a stand-up guy.

He gave Alex Smith an NFL career, he taught Colin Kaepernick how to play quarterback (and probably how to speak English as well), he singlehandedly kept the khaki industry afloat in tough economic times, and now he's saving strangers on highways.

It's a shame that FMT is now stuck with a Ron Jeremy looking used car saleman impersonating an NFL coach :(

He seems like a great guy and a great coach. Just really surprising that there isn't a spot for him in the NFL, really!

"Filed to ESPN: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week." -@AdamSchefter

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1m1 minute ago
Filed to ESPN: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week.

lol

Is that real?

That sounds like some shit that Adarn Schefter would write.

That being said, that Brad Jones deal looks pretty fucking different in the context that they now have Kiko Alonso apparently.

cdyhybrid

I can see why both sides did it. Shady had a crappy year, so maybe the Eagles feel like they're getting something for him while they still can, but he might bounce back and give Rex the workhorse back he wants.

Godslay

Banned
I'd make that trade everyday if I was the Bills. McCoy is a gamebreaker, while Kiko is pretty good but coming off an injury. Rex will easily find someone to fill his shoes while replacing McCoy is a bit tougher imo.

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 6m6 minutes ago
I can confirm the report by @AdamSchefter that the Bills have traded LB Kiko Alonso to the Eagles for RB LeSean McCoy

A confirmation.

Colasante

I'm much happier to see Kiko Alonso out of the AFC East than I am frightened of LeSean McCoy being in Buffalo, especially behind that offensive line. Alonso should be a star in Kelly's defense.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I thought that McCoy was the bargaining piece that was going to be used for Mariota. What is Chip doing? Let Maclin go, too. Show me your revolutionary offense with no talented skill players.

Shady has miles on the legs and a big cap hit to boot, but still...this trade is less "One team won, one team lost" and more "Why did either team even decide to make it?"

Like who called who saying LeSean McCoy for Kiko Alonso straight up?

JABEE

Big Balls Chip doing player for player trades.

At least They didn't have to cut him.

I don't know what to think.

LJ, tell me what you think?

cdyhybrid

I thought that McCoy was the bargaining piece that was going to be used for Mariota. What is Chip doing? Let Maclin go, too. Show me your revolutionary offense with no talented skill players.

Anytime you can provide a potential star QB with absolutely no one to throw to, you have to do it.

Trust me, I'm an expert.

jakncoke

Banned

Only in the minds of delusional eagles fans. Im sure they will alter talk to somehow push the narrative that the marriota trade is still getting done

Top Bottom