• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

ampere

I know we have some knowledgeable NFL gaffers...question on employment, if I give my company proper notice and I still have a bunch of vacation days, am I entitled to payment on those days or do I need to use them or lose them?

Check your state/country's laws. And your employment contract.

Mine says I will get paid out, but state law does not require it in Georgia.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro's first game of dota he just ran into the enemy tower over and over again.

We can do this all day!

I never did that. My issues come from inexperience in the game's genre and slow to do things in the manner that others do them.

gutshot

Thought they might try to restructure with Cary instead of out-and-out cutting him. He isn't the best starting CB in the world, but he's no Bradley Fletcher. I would have been fine going into the season with him and Maxwell as starting CBs with Boykin in the slot.

They have a lot of holes to fill now with 3/4s of their secondary being replaced, a new starting guard, some ILB/OLB depth plus they still have to resign Maclin.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
shawn-kemp-lister-dunk.gif

shawn-kemp-domination-o.gif

Reign man forever

That guy could fly. You could almost stack up all of his illegitimate children underneath him while he's dunking.

PhoenixDark said:
The Lions wouldn't be able to do much of anything in FA if they resign Suh; we'd sign our rookies, deal with our current FAs on the team, and that's it. It would also depend on how a Suh deal is structured. More than likely though we'd have to restructure someone's deal...probably Megatron. Which is a stupid fucking idea given his injury history. He'd have a 20mil cap hit in a year or two...no thanks.

Let Suh walk. We'd have a shit ton of cap space to then target some decent FAs. I say we get a vet DT, a solid CB to replace Mathis, and either an OL or a cheap third WR.

Agree. I like Suh and he's a great player. I just think DE is a much more important position than DT and they can survive well without him.

I also think NOW is the time to trade Calvin Johnson if you can sucker a team into giving 2 firsts, which I think someone would be dumb enough to do.

Bowser

HBOGo coming to the PS4 today. I hope Comcast is supported.

HBO Go comes to PS4, unless you have Comcast

Congratulations PS4 owners / HBO Go users, your long wait is over and the app is ready for your console. It's been over a year since HBO and Sony announced it was coming to the PlayStation 3 and 4, and one day shy of a year since it arrived on PS3. That wait apparently wasn't long enough for everyone though, as Comcast is the lone provider that won't let its subscribers log in via the new app. Otherwise, system owners can download the app today and activate it online, all with plenty of time to catch up before the next season of Game of Thrones hits, or HBO opens up its non-cable subscription options. HBO and Comcast aren't entirely out of sync though, as HBO and Cinemax's live channels came to the Xfinity TV Go streaming apps today, and in other premium channel news Dish Network customers have access to Showtime Anytime.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/03/03/hbo-go-ps4/

tpnJxAl.gif

Patriots7

We could potentially lose both DMC and Revis and this Super Bowl has given Bill enough leeway to not get much flack for something like that.

Someone hold me.

Respect

Why should they introduce new features when they can sit on their ass and not lose customers while continuing to rape your wallet? Monopolies are great!

One additional benefit for moving will be me out their service area. They are consistently the worst rated cable provider...that says it all. Hopefully sports go to steaming services in the near future.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not enough underage girls and pantyshots for my tastes. One day Monster Monpiece will be part of PS+ and that will be the day everyone will feel the same shame I feel.

it was on sale for all of last week... its not that great

olli olli was one of the best games of 2014. surprised 2 is a ps+ game but i aint complaining, saves me 15 bucks!

ampere

Jersey smells like an armpit

Had to be there for over 2 months last winter for business. Went to a Phillies game and they actually beat the Nats lol.

zychi

Banned
Seriously, this game was an instant purchase for me if it wasn't on PS+. Such an underrated gem.

weridly enough i bought the first one like two weeks ago because it was on sale. now i get the second for free. i suck at the first one tho after playing for ten minutes

weridly enough i bought the first one like two weeks ago because it was on sale. now i get the second for free. i suck at the first one tho after playing for ten minutes
It has a seriously steep learning curve. You will play for awhile and feel like the controls suck and the game is impossible but once you start piecing everything together and training your muscle memory it becomes gaming nirvana.

jakncoke

Banned
I was reading some article that stated saints can convert a lot of roster bonus to get basically in line with the cap but as far as rookies and FA they may be extremely fucked

B_M9TRyUQAA8pL0.jpg:large

They're already installing plays for next year.

Jameis Winston is the number 1 pick yall*.

*Barring it coming out between now and the Draft that he raped another chick allegedly

Top Bottom