• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

ampere

B_M5qLCVEAALqh5.jpg:large

Vincent Jackson's like "save me from another year of terrible QB play, bro"

More like "Pick me over Mike Evans on big plays man... please."

Mindlog

B_M5qLCVEAALqh5.jpg:large

Vincent Jackson's like "save me from another year of terrible QB play, bro"
You ain't gotta say too much
From the look in your eyes
I can tell you want to fuck

And you ain't gotta call me ya boo
Just as bad as you wanna fuck
I wanna fuck too

WedgeX

Banned
Just bought tickets to the "Re-signed Orlovsky 2015" banner raising at Ford Field.

Why must ez be the harbinger of doom and gloom and be so right. I guess this means another year of no quarterback controversy in Detroit. Excepting for the annual "has Stafford eaten more coney dogs or pizza during this calendar year" controversy that never seems to die down.

Sad that Jarryd Hayne passed on the Lions, although guaranteed money is always best so can't blame him. And maybe he became too good of friends with Reggie Bush and now that he's gone the allure of playing the same town as the Greatest Running Back of All-Time has waned. Be interesting to see how he does in SF.

I'd be shocked if the Giants don't take a look at him. He's still a solid player and they're looking to rebuild the pass rush. Tagging JPP is the first step (glad that happened) and they'll look at players like Cole that won't command a huge paycheck in free agency.

There's some stuff going around about the Giants being players for Suh. I had said way back when that I would be surprised if they didn't look but I can't think of a scenario where that happens. Nor do I really want it too, frankly. We have more pressing needs on defense (safety).

Glad Walton was cut, too. Weston Richburg finally gets to play the position he was drafted to play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hope we didnt cut Trent one year too early. I think he can have another season or two of high production. Gonna be odd not having him in his usual spot. A real end of an era with him and Todd herremans gone.

That being said, I really like the way Brandon graham has been playing. Hopefully its time to finally get that first round pick out of him

JABEE

Hope we didnt cut Trent one year too early. I think he can have another season or two of high production. Gonna be odd not having him in his usual spot. A real end of an era with him and Todd herremans gone.

That being said, I really like the way Brandon graham has been playing. Hopefully its time to finally get that first round pick out of him
Local media are saying Graham contract talks have also soured. I think both will be gone.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Local media are saying Graham contract talks have also soured. I think both will be gone.

Seemed like Local media thought the Cole deal was gonna get done too. Ill wait and see how it plays out.

Although i rather not have Marcus Smith projected to any kind of significant role this upcoming season

JABEE

Seemed like Local media thought the Cole deal was gonna get done too. Ill wait and see how it plays out.

Although i rather not have Marcus Smith projected to any kind of significant role this upcoming season
I think the Eagles want Jason Worilds.

MechDX

From what I gathered the Eagles are signing everyone except the top guys who are going to Jacksonville and Oakland.

March 10th is going to be boring

Top Bottom