• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There was an interview with him right after all this started where he flat out believes he is still a #1 wideout and wants to be paid as such. O'Brien told him he is no longer a #1 and wanted him to take a pay cut.

In his mind he thinks he can get that money.

So the team wants him to take a paycut and you say that's Andre's fault? He didn't give himself that contract. Either pay him or release him.

MRSA

Banned
Manual labor sucks, cleaning up my bike's fairings, oil change, adjust/clean chain, new battery, new brake fluid.....blah blah blah.

So the team wants him to take a paycut and you say that's Andre's fault? He didn't give himself that contract. Either pay him or release him.
Agreed. I feel the same about Wallace with the Dolphins. I don't blame these guys for being pissed off when they are asked to take a pay cut.

bionic77

more movement room for ping pong - I like it!
I played at someones house a few weeks ago and he crammed the table into this small ass space.

The wall was like 2 inches from one side of the table and I kept hitting the wall with my paddle if the ball was going out wide. That shit fucked up my wrist!

Dude had whack ass balls too.

No longer hanging out with that dude!

bionic77

Manual labor sucks, cleaning up my bike's fairings, oil change, adjust/clean chain, new battery, new brake fluid.....blah blah blah.
This is why you go to school and earn more money so you can pay a Gata and his friends to do that shit for you while you post on a messageboard about how lazy and stupid poor people are.

He better rush for 3000 yards and score 24 touchdowns.

I cannot believe I have to get rid of another goddamn jersey so soon. I'm done. I'm buying cheap knockoffs from here on out. Hell, I may just spray paint my own jerseys.

:( I was working bro. It was a very lovely place and we want to go back for vacation though. Perhaps in the spring to see all the flowers and shit.

Where did you visit?

Greg

Yes! The climb to the top continues! There are so many good teams in the game but I have gotten really comfortable playing with England.
blew through the first 4 divisions with Germany, but wasn't having much success with them offensively past that without being stupid aggressive

the speed England has with a few players is more my style, and I don't have to play with/against those top teams that are so overpowered it turns to garbage ball

I played at someones house a few weeks ago and he crammed the table into this small ass space.

The wall was like 2 inches from one side of the table and I kept hitting the wall with my paddle if the ball was going out wide. That shit fucked up my wrist!

Dude had whack ass balls too.

No longer hanging out with that dude!
yeah, I need a lot of room

ain't nobody got time for cramped games of ping pong

I just went to find them! I'm guessing Tannehill isn't too thrilled at the idea of losing all 3 starting WR's from this time last year. Landry stepped up big time but if they lose Wallace they are in big trouble. What did you make of his comments?

Yes! The climb to the top continues! There are so many good teams in the game but I have gotten really comfortable playing with England.

I think they are going to swallow their pride and keep him after they saw nobody would trade for him. I don't blame Tannehill, it's bullshit how they can't seem to build around him to succeed, he had a great year last year despite all the limitations on offense.

TheFatOne

What kind of money is Jerry Hughes and Terrance Knighton looking for? Was hoping the Pats could somehow snag one of them, but they don't have the space for it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
With the number of teams with massive cap space and some having to spend money just to hit the minimum, don't expect your cap strapped team to even sniff a highly regarded fa. Hope for a diamond in the rough or a vet who wants to win.

eznark

Banned
With the number of teams with massive cap space and some having to spend money just to hit the minimum, don't expect your cap strapped team to even sniff a highly regarded fa. Hope for a diamond in the rough or a vet who wants to win.

Tammy will just take a Bonilla

blew through the first 4 divisions with Germany, but wasn't having much success with them offensively past that without being stupid aggressive

the speed England has with a few players is more my style, and I don't have to play with/against those top teams that are so overpowered it turns to garbage ball
Yeah, exactly. When I first got 15 I hated it because I played as Germany and always had to play Real Madrid and Barcelona. It felt so arcadey and hard to play defense. Playing as as a slightly lower tier team really saved the game for me.

If you ever want to try a different team you could go for one of the club teams in the Premier League. Liverpool, Arsenal, and Chelsea all seem very solid from when I've played against them. There is a lot of crossover with the English national team too as far as the players.

Trey

I think a 5 year deal should get it done for Jerry Hughes. Show him the money, but he's not so talented he can be a force unto himself. Gonna need a team around him.

JABEE

People are really pissed in Philly for some reason.

I love Shady for what he's done in Philadelphia, but we all knew this was coming one way or another.

At least the Eagles got a potential Pro Bowl ILB that is great in coverage. The Eagles wanted to get rid of Shady's cap hit.

The Eagles will now have $54 million in cap space pending DeMeco Ryans being cut.

Konka

Banned
People are really pissed in Philly for some reason.

I love Shady for what he's done in Philadelphia, but we all knew this was coming one way or another.

At least the Eagles got a potential Pro Bowl ILB that is great in coverage. The Eagles wanted to get rid of Shady's cap hit.

The Eagles will now have $54 million in cap space pending DeMeco Ryans being cut.

It's understandable, people get attached to players and easily forget that it's a business and there are tough decisions to be made. I've been less affected by it since we let Dawkins go and then Akers. That's just the way it is.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 31s32 seconds ago
The #Bills have traded for Matt Cassel, the team announced.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo · 2m2 minutes ago
Cassel and an undisclosed draft pick for undisclosed picks from the Vikings, per the Bills' release.

jbug617

Banned
I like the skill positions the Bills have on offense with Watkins and Woods as WR, Chandlier at TE and McCoy in the backfield.

Pepiope

I don't know why they are so against Miller, he played great last year but as the games went on they stopped using him and subbed him for Thomas...getting another Miller might not be a bad idea considering the alternative :/
Well, you guys do have a Duck on your roster, and the Eagles need a RB now too!

Maybe you'll be sending us Miller and Jordan.

I don't know why they are so against Miller, he played great last year but as the games went on they stopped using him and subbed him for Thomas...getting another Miller might not be a bad idea considering the alternative :/
He was so underutilized last season, it really is kind of a shame.

2nd among all RB's with 5.1 ypc yet 15th in attempts...

Top Bottom