• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Well, you guys do have a Duck on your roster, and the Eagles need a RB now too!

Maybe you'll be sending us Miller and Jordan.

Might as well it's not like we use them anyways,

Exhibit A:

He was so underutilized last season, it really is kind of a shame.

2nd among all RB's with 5.1 ypc yet 15th in attempts...

I liked what Lazor did last year and since it was his first year I won't be too hard on him but he needs to improve in some big areas, there was a lot of boneheaded play calling and bad decisions that they need to get rid of (Philbin might be the issue with that though). I've been hearing that Lazor is starting to get considered for a HC job next year. Depending on how this year goes I wouldn't mind it we gave him a chance.

Ideal scenario for the Bills: Cassell tank commands the Bills to a 2-14 record, they grab a hot QB prospect in next year's draft. Unfortunately their defense is probably too good so they'll end up something like 7-9. Sucks to not suck enough!

I like how you call it a nice little town, as it is our 5th largest city in the country haha
:jnc

BigAT

Espn just called him a "bridge quarterback".

Matt Cassel bridge:

220645446_74e12cd2c3.jpg

eznark

Banned
Ideal scenario for the Bills: Cassell tank commands the Bills to a 2-14 record, they grab a hot QB prospect in next year's draft. Unfortunately their defense is probably too good so they'll end up something like 7-9. Sucks to not suck enough!

Die for Christ
ian

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Whenever you get the chance to trade for a career backup that took a nearly undefeated team to completely out of the playoffs, you have to do it.

I laughed. Then I realized they could buy Cam' s contract and now I hope to see you like every single one of Kave's dates.

In tears.

At some point you would think that Rex would learn about the perils of just throwing anybody behind center as long as you have a good back and strong D, yet he never does.

Pepiope

I liked what Lazor did last year and since it was his first year I won't be too hard on him but he needs to improve in some big areas, there was a lot of boneheaded play calling and bad decisions that they need to get rid of (Philbin might be the issue with that though). I've been hearing that Lazor is starting to get considered for a HC job next year. Depending on how this year goes I wouldn't mind it we gave him a chance.
I was so pissed you guys took Lazor from us. I'd want us to give him a shot at HC if Chip ever decided to leave.

Pepiope

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna
Per league sources the Eagles are expected to go after OLB Jason Worilds as soon as free agency starts #eagles #Steelers

Worilds, Kiko, Kendricks, Barwin.

The Eagles can actually have a good group of LBs!?!? I didn't think this was possible.

MechDX

Per league sources the Eagles are expected to go after OLB Jason Worilds as soon as free agency starts #eagles #Steelers

The Eagles can actually have a good group of LBs!?!? I didn't think this was possible.

Dream Team!!!!!!

At some point you would think that Rex would learn about the perils of just throwing anybody behind center as long as you have a good back and strong D, yet he never does.
In his defense, if he doesn't have faith in Manuel (and why should he?) what are his other options? Bills don't have a first round pick so they can't really address the issue that way and the FA market for QB's is laughable. Either way this upcoming season was probably a wash unless Manuel magically turned into a different QB.

In his defense, if he doesn't have faith in Manuel (and why should he?) what are his other options? Bills don't have a first round pick so they can't really address the issue that way and the FA market for QB's is laughable. Either way this upcoming season was probably a wash unless Manuel magically turned into a different QB.

Matt Moore should be free in 6 days, he's a massive upgrade over any other QB in FA right now.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member

Brad Jones is conspicuous by his absence.

gutshot

Cox - Logan - Thornton

Barwin - Alonso - Kendricks - Worilds

Maxwell - McCourty - Jenkins - House

Looks pretty good to me!

MechDX

John McClain @McClain_on_NFL
· 1h 1 hour ago
Colts coach Chuck Pagano recruited Andre Johnson at The U. Johnson and Reggie Wayne r best friends. Seems like natural fit.

Such a random Twitter comment.

Top Bottom