• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Tom Penny

Jaws said Kap could be the greatest and says he would not take Winston with the first pick because he has major mechanical flaws unlike Kap.

Pepiope

These guys are just fishing now

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane · 26m 26 minutes ago
RE: Mychal Kendricks. Way early, but #Eagles haven't approached him about extension. If ever in plans, doesn't seem likely now with Alonso.

JABEE

These guys are just fishing now

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane · 26m 26 minutes ago
RE: Mychal Kendricks. Way early, but #Eagles haven't approached him about extension. If ever in plans, doesn't seem likely now with Alonso.
Yeah. Kendricks and Alonso are going to be great.

MechDX

They need to stop releasing trailers while I'm at work damn it
It's good. The last couple seconds though......hnnnnggggggh

pXjPAjq.jpg

MRSA

Banned
What's your guy's take on Jerry Hughes? Is he really a guy that benefitted from having Mario Williams opposite and Marcel Dareus next to him? Those two typically command double teams allowing someone else to be freed to wreck shit up.

lol @ 11 mill a season for Cobb. Fuckin Reggie, I don't buy it, but whatever, if they somehow sign Cobb and draft White/Cooper they'll have one hell of a WR corps with Rod Streater and James Jones. Actually the odd man out would probably be James Jones, Streater and White/Cooper on the outside with Cobb in the slot. I just can't fathom paying 11 mill for a slot guy.

eznark

Banned
What's your guy's take on Jerry Hughes? Is he really a guy that benefitted from having Mario Williams opposite and Marcel Dareus next to him? Those two typically command double teams allowing someone else to be freed to wreck shit up.

lol @ 11 mill a season for Cobb. Fuckin Reggie, I don't buy it, but whatever, if they somehow sign Cobb and draft White/Cooper they'll have one hell of a WR corps with Rod Streater and James Jones. Actually the odd man out would probably be James Jones, Streater and White/Cooper on the outside with Cobb in the slot. I just can't fathom paying 11 mill for a slot guy.

You don't want to pay $11m a year for a slow, small, injury prone Aaron Rodgers creation?

MechDX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk · 1m1 minute ago
Per league source, Texans have informed Chris Myers he will be released.

Called it! Get yo boy Slay! Another 6 million in cap space freed up.

Milchjon

I'll be in Vegas for EDC and for the second to last week of July.

Damn, that's a week later. Also apparently only the $699 VIP tier is still available

Of course I wasn't totally serious, cause I neither have the time nor the money. But if I did, it would've been a potentially fun thing.

I don't know what the fuck a "Major Lazer" is, sounds like a gathering of uneducated poors living off EBT. But I'll be in Vegas for the fight.

Right, forgot you were the music hating sociopath.

Suh wants to play for money: He should leave Detroit.

Suh wants to win: He should leave Detroit.

Suh wants a combination of these things: He should leave Detroit.

Suh wants to play for money: He should leave Detroit.

Suh wants to win: He should leave Detroit.

Suh wants a combination of these things: He should leave Detroit.

No team that gives Suh the money he wants will win anything IMO.

btw if we lose Suh and Fairley we'll have NOTHING to show for the 2010 or 2011 drafts. You can even look at the 2012 draft as a complete failure outside of the first round.
http://www.detroitlions.com/team/history/draft-history/draft-history-2010-2019.html

2013 was a great drat for us. We hit on the first three picks, got a (special teams) started in the 5th, and a solid backfield threat in the 6th (Riddick).

2014....looks like a disaster. Ebron will probably end up being "good" but I seriously doubt he'll justify being a top ten pick. Van Noy will be fine IMO, he got injured and missed a lot of games. Swanson is going to start this year at center, and looked good last season. Dunno about the rest.

eznark

Banned
No team that gives Suh the money he wants will win anything IMO.

btw if we lose Suh and Fairley we'll have NOTHING to show for the 2010 or 2011 drafts. You can even look at the 2012 draft as a complete failure outside of the first round.
http://www.detroitlions.com/team/history/draft-history/draft-history-2010-2019.html

2013 was a great drat for us. We hit on the first three picks, got a (special teams) started in the 5th, and a solid backfield threat in the 6th (Riddick).

2014....looks like a disaster. Ebron will probably end up being "good" but I seriously doubt he'll justify being a top ten pick. Van Noy will be fine IMO, he got injured and missed a lot of games. Swanson is going to start this year at center, and looked good last season. Dunno about the rest.

You got two banners brah

Furyous

Bills quietly having a top 10 offseason. They bring in a glue guy in Cassel to at least solidify the position and add another running back to their already dangerous backfield. They have an unfair backfield with Shady, Fred, AND CJ. They're the new cheese team in Madden.

Top Bottom