• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You guys are mean.

Or2tHrd.gif

Let it be known that Grover Cleveland believes that people of all ages are created equal and fully fights against ageism.

#TeamEqual
#ManofThePeople
#GroverCleveland1890

Let it be known that Grover Cleveland believes that people of all ages are created equal and fully fights against ageism.

#TeamEqual
#ManofThePeople
#GroverCleveland1890
What you do and think in your private life is fine, but you don't have to broadcast your association with those noodle-aged people.

Too soon?

Dragon

Banned
Last game for me was fire emblem and then DK on 3DS.

Bought a PS4 last month and use it for Netflix.

Yeah I was looking at people's activity streams the other day, yours had bionic played Netflix all the fucking time. Child of Light is a pretty awesome game man, more people should play it.

I can't wait until all of the Apple fanboys (I.E. Lunchbox) who always called the Android flagships way too big to be feasible suddenly change their tune when iPhone 6 comes out with a 5.5 inch screen.

MechDX

New QB Ryan Fitzpatrick gets huge applause and a HR during first at bat during HR derby. #Texans--from WATTS softball game

#FITZMAGIC

Top Bottom