• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Tom Penny

But you're not a midget.

midget-wrestling-face-slide-catch_o_660301.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I feel this is not respectful.

I apologize. Little person is the politically correct term, I believe.

Seriously, I don't understand why they don't build phones into tablets. Just let me carry my Nexus 7 and a bluetooth ear piece.

And yes, a Nexus 7 will fit in your back pocket.

ShaneB

What games are you guys playing? Last game I played was Tomb Raider

Too much other stuff going on. Basically just play my Madden 08 PC league games. But maybe I'll start playing more Hot Shots Golf by picking that up. My interest in gaming has pretty dipped to zero.

Sounds good.

My PSN is also Greg. I forgot who is all on my friend's list from here, so attach a message who you are unless it's obvious.

I'll add you after I delete my old account and make a new one since I don't care about my old psn name.

Jesus the Nets are killing the Raptors.

thank god the niners picked up aldons option. you'd have to be fucking stupid not to considering the guarantee is only good for injury. what did we have to lose? aldon is on the straight and narrow now!

MRSA

Banned
I mad bolognese with penne pasta for work. I forgot to buy parmesan cheese. Fuck it.

Who does Apple make more money off of, its loyal customers or Samsung infringing on its patents?

jbug617

Banned
I mad bolognese with penne pasta for work. I forgot to buy parmesan cheese. Fuck it.

Who does Apple make more money off of, its loyal customers or Samsung infringing on its patents?

same could be said about Microsoft with Windows Phone and Android patents.

WedgeX

Banned
thank god the niners picked up aldons option. you'd have to be fucking stupid not to considering the guarantee is only good for injury. what did we have to lose? aldon is on the straight and narrow now!

Until he drunkenly crashes into the very car that kaep and harbs are making out in.

Thus ruining the niners by week 3.

Most nights around this time I am free, and at random times during the weekend. We just need to schedule better. You are rarely up this late these days, ya old man.

Hey! I was busy! I'm usually tipsy and/or tired when I'm still up at 3 AM though :(.

Soon we'll play again!

Also, me and a friend have been playing Outlast the last couple of weeks and tonight we finished it. Got damn, that game was scary as fuck. Holy shit.

tmdorsey

I can't wait until all of the Apple fanboys (I.E. Lunchbox) who always called the Android flagships way too big to be feasible suddenly change their tune when iPhone 6 comes out with a 5.5 inch screen.

I have an iPhone and think the Samsung phones are too big and I'm definitely not buying that 5.5" shit. The 4.7" version will be pushing the limit for me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Do any of you care about horse racing? It always seemed to be a degenerate gambler thing to me. But maybe I just picture it that way because that's how it's always portrayed in the movies.

cajunator

Banned
I have an iPhone and thing the Samsung phones are too big and I'm definitely not buying that 5.5" shit. The 4.7" version will be pushing the limit for me.

they are a little big with a case but the phone itself is a good size. I have coworkers with a Note.

cajunator

Banned
Do any of you care about horse racing? It always seemed to be a degenerate gambler thing to me. But maybe I just picture it that way because that's how it's always portrayed in the movies.

I dont but theres a horse racing track up the highway. Disney filmed part of Secretariat there.

Top Bottom