• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
Had a catfish poboy for lunch with my brother. Good stuff.
Also saw this Aston in parking lot. Hes got a BMW I8 on order too.
p22Usql.jpg

squicken

It'

Edit: Plus I'm taking away my "good" interior OL and moving him to a weaker position, I may be weak inside now too depending on my depth.

Rams philosophy is to get the 5 best OL on the field they can. So let's say Martin is RT, Saffold (RG) gets hurt. The Rams like their swing tackle but feel he just isn't good enough to be a starter. But he's certainly better any backup OG they have. So sliding Martin inside and playing Barksdale at tackle is what they'd do, and highlights Martin/Mathews value

Rams are making a tour of all their top guys. I still think they want to trade down from 2 so they can trade up from 13

bionic77

There was this one girl who was particularly hot who frequented my gym. I mean, I knew she was young but I figured maybe 19 or 20. Then one day I am driving home from the grocery store and I see her with a group of kids walking home from school....MIDDLE school. I felt like I needed to post flyers with my picture on them around my neighborhood.
Me and KAS think that all girls under 30 should wear a burka.

Seriously fuck yoga pants and all the slutty shit little girls go out in these days. These parents need to grow a pair and put a sweater on their daughter!

King Cam, other peasant NFL players invited to White House Correspondents' Dinner

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton will be among the NFL players in attendance at the White House Correspondents’ dinner, according to multiple reports.

Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman (who earned a trip to D.C. the old fashioned way), Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, Colts quarterback Andrew Luck, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins are also scheduled to attend the high-profile event.

Cam's taking a break from his hard work in the film room and rehab to wine and dine with the POTUS. Meanwhile Bad Boy Russ is somewhere snorting coke off of some Seattle hooker's booty, Squidward is buying clothes at Weed Carriers-R-Us, and Bob Griff is trying to get his cornball rap career off the ground.

ShaneB

Why haven't we been playing?!

and I think the PS3 version went up in the store for like 10 dollars or 5 bucks if you have PS+

Interesting, maybe I'll pick it up and dust off my ps3. edit: indeed it is 10 bucks, I think I will buy that when I get home. Thanks for the heads up Greg, we can play some golf later, dang, it came out in 2011? Main I'm out of touch.

effzee

I really think that unless Barr or maybe Clinton-Dix falls to 22, they will look to trade down. My guess is they think they can still grab a WR they like later in the draft so why not stockpile some picks?

Out of that second tier of WRs you listed out, I'd really like them to grab Bryant. His combination of speed and size is rare and if you can coach him up and improve his technique, he could be a stud. But if you go by pre-draft interest, they will pick Latimer or Matthews. And those guys are the safer pick. Bryant is more of a high-risk, high-reward selection.

I don't want them to trade down at all.

We need an impact player and I am pretty sure one of these guys, either one of the WRs or the defensive players that have been discussed, will be available in the first round.

I don't want them to trade down at all.

We need an impact player and I am pretty sure one of these guys, either one of the WRs or the defensive players that have been discussed, will be available in the first round.

Do you listen to Eagles Live? Spadarro started off todays show by saying that he had just spoke to Howie and that Howie said that the team has no glaring holes and so will be just going BPA all the way. I really think they have deluded themselves into thinking that everything will be great next year and they dont need anything else.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do you listen to Eagles Live? Spadarro started off todays show by saying that he had just spoke to Howie and that Howie said that the team has no glaring holes and so will be just going BPA all the way. I really think they have deluded themselves into thinking that everything will be great next year and they dont need anything else.

I stopped listening to Dave Spadaro when he tried to convince people that Reno Mahe was worth a roster spot. Or that Kevin Kolb was the next great QB.

MechDX

Reports about RAC's love for Mack makes sense. He is more like McGinest than Clowney. Mack could play all 4 LB spots IMO. #Texans

Crennel having a Mack attack....hmmm.

Greg

Should I get HSG for my Vita?
I'm not trying to steal people from the Mario Golf hype, but yes!

Interesting, maybe I'll pick it up and dust off my ps3. edit: indeed it is 10 bucks, I think I will buy that when I get home. Thanks for the heads up Greg, we can play some golf later, dang, it came out in 2011? Main I'm out of touch.
I don't know how the cross-platform online play works, but I'm down!

bionic77

I wish my PS3 still worked or the 4 had BC.

The new consoles are lacking in games I want. And the last gen consoles have a ton of good ones that I never played.

Draxal

I wish my PS3 still worked or the 4 had BC.

The new consoles are lacking in games I want. And the last gen consoles have a ton of good ones that I never played.

Yeah, next gen is impressive hardware wise, but the game production just hasn't ramped up yet.

bionic77

Yeah, next gen is impressive hardware wise, but the game production just hasn't ramped up yet.
Is it impressive hardware wise?

If it is I haven't seen it yet.

Smallest jump ever that I have seen.

At least the hardware was not that expensive.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Finished my first practice round, ended up with a 9 handicap due to ended up just short on a couple putts.

I've put up a tourney, NFL-GAF Greg Cup. Forest Course, 18 holes, regular tees, Flight Path on, normal wind, no items. Runs from now until 5/5 midnight Pacific time.

Code: 06-4252-7108-5772

jbug617

Banned
Niners picked up Aldon's option

I would say the features for the new consoles are great. Both have streaming capability. Sony has screenshot feature and MS has instant on.

Konka

Banned

I'm not even that into games and from what I've seen this generation jump has been the most marginal yet.

ShaneB

I don't know how the cross-platform online play works, but I'm down!

I just would love to play some golf with you folks, and I don't think I'll ever pick up a 3ds and MG, so hsg for 10 bucks I can dig. The golf club on steam is way too rough to recommend at the moment. We can play some hsg this weekend, just checked the wiki and it says cross platform is indeed a go.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Reposting for new page:

I've put up a Mario Golf 3DS tourney, NFL-GAF Greg Cup. Forest Course, 18 holes, regular tees, Flight Path on, normal wind, open to all characters, no items. Runs from now until 5/5 midnight Pacific time.

Code: 06-4252-7108-5772

Is this your first console gen or something? The jump from Ps1 to PS2 is the smallest ever by far. Slightly better graphics was all we got. This gen we have gotten better graphics but we have gotten a ton of new features as well, and new features is the most important thing that new consoles bring.

Top Bottom