• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Bmp868IIQAEVjw-.jpg:large

Have fun with this pic

Wes

venison crêpe
Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett has always had an infatuation with Katherine Webb, the fiancee of former Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron. He once tweeted his phone number to her, inviting Webb to join him at Wing Stop.

Now he's hoping the Cardinals will draft McCarron, with the idea in mind that "sharing is caring."

BmlPMYXCQAAqBfW.jpg

Dockett did this after McCarron joined Dan LeBatard and Bomani Jones on Highly Questionable (see: above, H/T The Big Lead) and was asked what he would do if he was drafted by the Cards and he and Dockett became teammates.

“We’re two grown men,” McCarron said. “So hopefully we’d both have respect for each other if we’re on the same team. But, I don’t know what happens in that situation.”

Good luck to you Darnell.

squicken

Have fun with this pic

She's lost weight. Vince looking 100x better than Brady. Great photo

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell
Wonder if the Rams leaked the Manziel story to try and get the Browns to trade up to 2. Browns screwed by a Clowney/Manziel/Watkins top 3.

Are they? Seems they could trade down themselves, or take a good OT. Or even another bitch kitty in Mack

coldplay Grover Pls
Edit: lmao Dockett

I posted a picture of a football player in an American football thread.

Don't lump me in with that foolishness

Good luck to you Darnell.

What do you if you're McCarron there? You can't have dudes thirsting for your fiancee in public like that. But AJ can't step to a dude who's got 70 pounds on him. He'll catch those hands and it'll be lights out.

In more important news,

Kat

o02r.png

I'd walk a thousand miles on broken glass, etc etc

effzee

I stopped listening to Dave Spadaro when he tried to convince people that Reno Mahe was worth a roster spot. Or that Kevin Kolb was the next great QB.

Or that Sean Considine was going to be great because he saw him add 10 pounds of muscle in the off season.

In his defense Dave is the Eagles PR guy. He can't say anything negative even if he thinks it. That's why no matter move they make he says its the right move. No matter which player they release, which coach they fire or hire, or who they draft.

Howie has to be blowing steam. I do think they are confident with Chip, Foles, McCoy, and love Maclin (so do I but just worried about his health). Chip doesn't seem to be overly concerned with the D and that's my biggest worry. I do understand our D will never be elite under this system because they are on the field so much (even when the Eagles score) so the #s don't tell the whole story.

I guess I agree with Howie in that they don't have a need where they have to trade up into the top 10 for any one of those players. BUT they do have needs all across the defense.

Cause baby, everytime I love you, in and out of my life, in out babaaay
tell meeee, if you really love me it's in and out my life in out babaaaaay
so baby, yes, love never felt so good.

pSRikVL.gif

Greg

I just would love to play some golf with you folks, and I don't think I'll ever pick up a 3ds and MG, so hsg for 10 bucks I can dig. The golf club on steam is way too rough to recommend at the moment. We can play some hsg this weekend, just checked the wiki and it says cross platform is indeed a go.
Sounds good.

My PSN is also Greg. I forgot who is all on my friend's list from here, so attach a message who you are unless it's obvious.

bionic77

Is this your first console gen or something? The jump from Ps1 to PS2 is the smallest ever by far. Slightly better graphics was all we got. This gen we have gotten better graphics but we have gotten a ton of new features as well, and new features is the most important thing that new consoles bring.
Gaming since the 70s brah.

PS2 gen was the first gen with playable 3D. We really haven't advanced from then gameplay wise.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Posted a -13 on the GAF Early Bird Mario Golf tourney. It's really neat seeing everyone else's shots flying around and where they land in relation to yours. You can see who went for the conservative shot, and who said "Fuck it, I'm going deep" as their shot goes over a bunch of trees and somehow lands near the green.

If you play the other GAF tourney, some of those shots will be me. ;P

I need to redo my NFL-GAF run and see if I can do some of those shots there also, lol.

Greg

What games are you guys playing? Last game I played was Tomb Raider
War Thunder, and that's it

buddies and I got into the closed beta for the tanks portion of the game they are adding, and it's pretty damn fun playing the mixed planes/tanks matches

Drakeon

Anyone posted about the Niners picking up Aldons fifth year option?

I don't see a downside. If he's a dumbass again, we don't owe him any guaranteed money and we sure as hell ain't signing him to a long deal until he proves he can clean up his act.

MRSA

Banned
I'll try those games out guys. I haven't purchased Bravely Default yet. What do you guys think?

Neither have I, most people say the game is great up until the last part of the game where its a more boring than a Dolphins game.

You get Fire Emblem yet?

Top Bottom