• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

squicken

Can't ever take away the two titles Olajuwon got. I know I will never see any others from my teams, but those flags fly forever

squicken

It's why the Texans need JFF. They will never win trying to do things the usual way. Houston Sports Curse laughs at Clowney

Dragon

Banned
Everyone should play Child of Light. Yes even you bionic. No I don't care what platform just play the effin game. There's a demo on PS4 if you need to try it out. Loved it.

KaYotiX

Banned
Everyone should play Child of Light. Yes even you bionic. No I don't care what platform just okay the effin game. There's a demo on PS4 if you need to try it out. Loved it.

Got it on Xbone, really liking it. I'm also playing in hard so it's actually challenging

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Oh yeah, I set up a NFL-GAF Community lobby for VS play. Quote the post to see the code so you can add the room to your favorites list.

Should make things easier as people can meet up in there for live VS play instead of async tourneys, no need to to trade friend codes if you setup a game there,

My mock -draft sneak peak

JggNNNV.png

#Believe

MechDX

Isn't Mack a better scheme fit? Sure Clowney is a great pass rushing prospect, but he's a 4-3 DE. I'm sure he could have success at OLB in a 3-4, but has he ever done it? Seems weird to take a guy at #1 who hasn't played where you're drafting him to line-up at.

Quick everyone laugh at this guy! Mack over Clooney!! Lol omg wtf

If Clowney really is a once in a generation talent, and a team will pass over him because of scheme fit. Isn't it time to adjust your scheme?

MechDX

If Clowney really is a once in a generation talent, and a team will pass over him because of scheme fit. Isn't it time to adjust your your scheme?

Potential to be.

Once in a generation potential or would you want a sure thing that can make an impact day one? Crennrl will run multiple looks and adapt to either but Mack knows the position now

Everyone disregards Mack like he is a scrub. Either one could be a 10 year all pro.

Tamanon

Banned
Potential to be.

Once in a generation potential or would you want a sure thing that can make an impact day one?

Everyone disregards Mack like he is a scrub. Either one could be a 10 year all pro.

Psst, there are no sure things in the Draft.

MechDX

Psst, there are no sure things in the Draft.

No shit Sherlock. Excuse my wording....would you rather have the guy who knows the position and doesn't need as much grooming?

Maybe we should just say fuck it and draft a punter like the Jags?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
where can you see the leaderboard? when i finished it said "check back in a few days for the awards ceremony!" i wanted to see peoples scores :(

Same, I also missed a hole in one by inches..... Hit the flag stick lol

When you first go to the Private Tournaments menu and you see the option for searching by code or creating a new tourney, there's a Scores option as well. Go to that and check standings.

Can't take screenshots in that menu for some reason, so I can't post the current leaderboard.

MechDX

Another "surprise" QB team to watch: Bengals, even though there are needs at CB & DL. Teddy Bridgewater is in discussion as fallback option

Keep your hands off my second round QB

Drakeon

Another "surprise" QB team to watch: Bengals, even though there are needs at CB & DL. Teddy Bridgewater is in discussion as fallback option

Keep your hands off my second round QB

Not surprising given how badly Dalton shits the bed in the playoffs every single year.

Top Bottom