• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Greg

He'd fit in perfectly in Houston then
7320bfb38e015927fb6ca8716e26bc89.jpeg
DAMN

Riddick isn't really known for being an insider. If anything tho, could be Mallet to Texans would be my guess. Not sure that'd shake stuff up that much.

Then again, maybe crazy ass Jerry trading up for JFF.

MechDX

Riddick isn't really known for being an insider. If anything tho, could be Mallet to Texans would be my guess. Not sure that'd shake stuff up that much.

Don't think it's Mallet. He is a free agent next year so why waste a pick? Either way I agree its not really status shaking even if it did happen.

To be a shaking trade it more than likely is someone trading off a vet QB or someone jumping high to grab JFF/Bortles.

I still think Jerruh will move up for Manziel personally

squicken

"Oh it'd be great for the Texans to get Mallett. What a great draft for them to get Clowney and Mallett!"

Where's the evidence that Mallett is any good? He looked worse than Tebow in the preseason games

Evans kinda sucks against tougher corners and press.

BmZ2HWXCIAAQQXl.png

BmZ3KppCEAAaUnt.png

Latimer up that high is more impressive when you consider Tre Roberson is throwing him the ball or at least attempting to do so.

Top Bottom