• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

squicken

Now let's just remember that some good can come from a Man City win today

e:
Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN
Hearing rumblings of a potential draft day trade that could blow the top off of the draft involving the QB position.

Bradford to ?

My record against you is 6-0-6. Crazy how even we are. For now the crown is yours for the most recent victory.

Also, I would like to reiterate, screw Chelsea.

I tied it up today. Was this our third season? I think I'm up 2-1 with regard to seasons.

But yeah, really close games, besides the 4-1 destruction of Liverpool. Still sad about game 2, that volley from 5 yards out straight on the keeper and the following corner as well ;_;

Noodles? Kaves?

5407869-The-Count-How-Often-Does-Bill-Belichick-Smile.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
No shit he was never getting out of the first. Worst case scenario, one of the early picks trades back up into the first to grab him.

I tied it up today. Was this our third season? I think I'm up 2-1 with regard to seasons.

But yeah, really close games, besides the 4-1 destruction of Liverpool. Still sad about game 2, that volley from 5 yards out straight on the keeper and the following corner as well ;_;
I think we are 1-1 on PS4, not positive though. That second game was terrifying! Almost blew a 4-0 lead. Thank you based Howard.

squicken

Does anyone want to start the Alternate Mock Draft today?

No shit he was never getting out of the first. Worst case scenario, one of the early picks trades back up into the first to grab him.

It's why I love this week. Still BS out there, but clarity begins. I never bought the "only two QBs in 1st round" talk. I also think Carr goes in the first, as well

I think we are 1-1 on PS4, not positive though. That second game was terrifying! Almost blew a 4-0 lead. Thank you based Howard.

We're 2-1. Since there are 5 games in a 'season' and we played 12 games. You wrecked me in the second season, I think you won the first 3 games there and just wrapped it up like that.

That second game was fun though #NeverGiveUp

We're 2-1. Since there are 5 games in a 'season' and we played 12 games. You wrecked me in the second season, I think you won the first 3 games there and just wrapped it up like that.

That second game was fun though #NeverGiveUp
That sounds right. I gotta figure out who to play with, I never seem to do well with Liverpool.

I will buy it. No promises about playing it though.

This post best summarizes the tastes and thought process of Patriot nation.

When are you playing Fifa with us?

That sounds right. I gotta figure out who to play with, I never seem to do well with Liverpool.

I wouldn't mind you sticking with Liverpool ;)! Just avoid Real, because of reasons, plus it forces me to play with Barca.

They would show their appreciation with free bananas. Spanish style.

Maybe we just want to have our QB eat healthy food, so we don't get stuck with a fat, waste of space like that rapist you call your QB.

I wouldn't mind you sticking with Liverpool ;)! Just avoid Real, because of reasons, plus it forces me to play with Barca.
The center of Liverpool's D is just a black hole of suckage. So slow, you can just hit lobbed through balls all day long. I don't want to play Real but I'm running out of options, haha.

Squicken think I'm gonna finish Orphan Black season 1 today, what episode is the new season on? Might be able to catch up.

Might be able to start mad men s7 too

bionic77

When are you playing Fifa with us?

Maybe we just want to have our QB eat healthy food, so we don't get stuck with a fat, waste of space like that rapist you call your QB.
Not sure about FIFA. I should have done that when kids and wife were away.

Instead I ate like a pig and watched a lot of movies and breaking bad.

And healthy food doesn't win Superbowls!

Also Squicken is Bradford pretty much untradable with the contract? Mallet to Texans, Brady to Browns, Greg little to Pats
Tonight is the 3rd episode of Season 2
Thanks! Just finished episode 8 •_• ! Spoilers
That little girl just got hit by a car!

Draxal

McGinn on Oline

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...-offensive-linemen-b99259911z1-257746601.html

GUARDS
1. ZACK MARTIN, Notre Dame (6-4, 309, 5.2, 1) – Started a school-record 52 games, all at LT. "Love him," one scout said. "Not a real bulky guy. All I know is he's got a great jam and can punch the hell out of you. Nobody beats him. Everybody keeps wanting to move him inside. Well, you better have somebody that can block those outside rushers." Height and arm length (327/8) make a move to guard or even center seem inevitable if not immediate. "Damn good," said another scout. "He might be as safe a pick as there is. I like him better than the (David) DeCastro kid (from the 2012 draft). DeCastro never could have played left tackle at Notre Dame." Two-time captain from Indianapolis. Wonderlic scores of 21 and 27. "Much better player than (Justin) Pugh a year ago," a third scout said. "This guy's a tougher, stronger guy. He can get you out of a game as a tackle but he'll be a really good guard."

If he's there I'm pretty positive this is the Giants pick.

JABEE

I figured out the crazy QB trade at the draft everyone is going to be stunned by.

SCHOOB to the Texans for the 1st overall pick.

Top Bottom