• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The main GAF Mario Golf tourney has almost 120 entries now. My -13 is tied with 12 others around the 28th place mark. Top 3 are at -26. -24. and -23, lol. At least I'm still top of the Greg Cup!

Sanjuro

I am a Patriot fan 100%. I do not appreciate the disrespect.

iAvC0bp.jpg

LJ11

Evans kinda sucks against tougher corners and press.

Latimer up that high is more impressive when you consider Tre Roberson is throwing him the ball or at least attempting to do so.

From watching quite a bit of Cooks, he eats press up, very sudden. Bigger corners may give him trouble, but you press him at your own peril.

Oh yeah, I set up a NFL-GAF Community lobby for VS play. Quote the post to see the code so you can add the room to your favorites list.

Should make things easier as people can meet up in there for live VS play instead of async tourneys, no need to to trade friend codes if you setup a game there,
Finally got my copy! Time to join in the fun.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Man, that underwater course is going to be bullshit if you're not good at shotmaking, approach shots, dealing with the wind, or putting.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Lol my sociology teacher is saying global warming is a lie oh lord..
I had a teacher who strongly urged everyone to not be quick to judge Zimmerman, after it was already clear what had happened, and then openly wonder why black Americans have to still consider themselves victims after all these years.

I had a teacher who strongly urged everyone to not be quick to judge Zimmerman, after it was already clear what had happened, and then openly wonder why black Americans have to still consider themselves victims after all these years.

Wow...yeah my teacher isn't all there but the class is easy at least. He just goes on and on about how everything is a lie.

Jarnet87

saw rumors that the Bucs may try and trade Glennon and grab one of the QBs, Manziel being the big speculation. Makes some sense, Lovie obviously doesn't think Glennon is the guy, came out and said it day 1. I'd be happy with Manziel, he's the only QB in this class I like as far as the top QB's go.

Top Bottom