• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Konka

Banned
Guy. Less than 2 months till the World Cup. Never forget the USA championship 4 years ago.

NYP_280_1064498a.jpg

squicken

I liked the two Hobbit movies. Dumb they are so long but whatever. Nothing will ever touch Fellowship

Good soccer tomorrow. Go Gunners and Man U!

ShaneB

I ashamed to admit that I never knew the details of the 1983 draft before watching the "30 for 30" while working out today.

I know I call JFF a diva but wow, John Elway was on another level.

Draft Day Drama is nothing new. The shit Eric Lindros caused still blows my mind.

Also, The Hobbit was good fun. Kinda annoyed with half the crap being added not in the book, but still, it's good fun. Excited to see the last film.

I liked the two Hobbit movies. Dumb they are so long but whatever. Nothing will ever touch Fellowship

Good soccer tomorrow. Go Gunners and Man U!

Second one would have been so much better without Legolas and that stupid romance sub-plot, could cut 20-30 mins from the movie that way easy.

But the she-elf was lovely, so...

Syrinx

Amazing how some NHL teams tank and turn it around, while others tank and spin their wheels.

I started following the Hurricanes last season, but they've been spinning their wheels for half a decade now. Least we're not the Oilers. They pick in the top 3 like, every year.

Next year could be a big tank year with Connor McDavid being the biggest prospect since Crosby.

LJ11

I started following the Hurricanes last season, but they've been spinning their wheels for half a decade now. Least we're not the Oilers. They pick in the top 3 like, every year.

Next year could be a big tank year with Connor McDavid being the biggest prospect since Crosby.

At least the Hurricans won a championship in the last decade, Islanders are the worst, worse than the Oilers. At least they landed Tavares, but that's about it. NY Rangers couldn't do shit for years drafting in the top 10-15 area.

Hurricanes have a handful of players that are pretty good, but they have a lot of dead weight on the team.

Syrinx

At least the Hurricans won a championship in the last decade, Islanders are the worst, worse than the Oilers. At least they landed Tavares, but that's about it. NY Rangers couldn't do shit for years drafting in the top 10-15 area.

Hurricanes have a handful of players that are pretty good, but they have a lot of dead weight on the team.

Coldplay told me that Cam Ward, Eric Staal, and Jeff Skinner are potentially on the trading block. Ward I get since Khudobin was better last year anyway, assuming they even bring him back. Staal I guess I get too, but Skinner is one of the better players on the team. Young, too. But his contract may be the only one teams will actually give something up for.

Syrinx

Blue Jackets making the great state of Ohio proud :' )

A whole one playoff win in their history now!

More than the Browns since they came back.

Really though, I'm glad they won. They really grinded and rallied to win that game.

Top Bottom