• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

At least the Hurricans won a championship in the last decade, Islanders are the worst, worse than the Oilers. At least they landed Tavares, but that's about it. NY Rangers couldn't do shit for years drafting in the top 10-15 area.

Hurricanes have a handful of players that are pretty good, but they have a lot of dead weight on the team.
Canes need to clean house but Karmanos is clueless.

Ok that movie needed almost an hour cut, it had good scenes but holy fuck so much back story, I guess if you're a fan of the books you'd enjoy that

Coldplay told me that Cam Ward, Eric Staal, and Jeff Skinner are potentially on the trading block. Ward I get since Khudobin was better last year anyway, assuming they even bring him back. Staal I guess I get too, but Skinner is one of the better players on the team. Young, too. But his contract may be the only one teams will actually give something up for.
Ward and Staal have no movement clauses. Eric isn't going anywhere for two reasons: his brother is in town and no one else in their right fucking mind is going to pay him $8m+ for his sorry productivity.

The only way Skinner is going anywhere is if he and Eric don't like each other, which could be the case. I think Eric doesn't like that Skinner is popular and I think Skinner thinks Eric is a pussy. That's my read based on the eyeballs they give each other on the ice.

JR needs to go and they need a GM from the outside to bring fresh blood into the place.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
KpdToBY.jpg

:jnc

Wes

venison crêpe
Thought I'd try to do my mock draft on that NFL pick 'em thing on this lazy Sunday. It's really tough. More so than I remember it being last year.

Predicting what the Rams do at #2 is ridiculous.

MechDX

Thought I'd try to do my mock draft on that NFL pick 'em thing on this lazy Sunday. It's really tough. More so than I remember it being last year.

Predicting what the Rams do at #2 is ridiculous.

Trade both first round picks to move up to #1. Duh.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Prince caused a weird conversation between my mom and I when I was like 11.

Basically I called Prince a girl because he looked like one and then my mom said "that 'girl' can get any chick he wants".

In the time of Schwarzenegger, Willis, and Stalone, that was a mind blowing concept.

Top Bottom