• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Johnny Fuckin Football aka:McLovin
Emmitt Smith Mock draft
http://walterfootball.com/draft2014emmitt.php
Houston Texans: Johnny Football, QB, Texas A&M
Johnny Football almost destination to play football, don't he? When he was borned, his parents chose the first name Johnny for him, and then they also chose the last name Football for him as well. Now call me craziness, but if you a guy who have the last name Football, you bound to play football when you become grown man. Or grown woman - I do not want to be label sexism.

Johnny Football was highschool star and then he go to the college of Texas A&M. If you not from Texas and do not understand what A&M mean, it mean America and Mexico. This because Texas A&M in America, but he also next to the big city of Mexico.

Texas A&M very special school. He have something call the 12 Man. This because only 12 men only allow to go to Texas A&M college at one single moment. But there 53 player on the football team, so the math do not add up. In fact, I take a calculator and substracks 12 from 53, and I get -41. Do this mean there negative-41 student at the Texas A&M?

cdyhybrid

17xtfse.jpg

Haven't heard how the JFF workout went, and there's still a interview left this week. But starting to think the pick will be Bortles at 4 if a available as of now.

Remind me to not post in phone related threads ever. It's like sticking your dick in a hornet's nest, nothing good can come of it.

No rational discussion can go on in those threads because people's devotion to these companies that don't pay them back a cent is too high. I swear these dudes (and girls, I ain't sexist) graduated from being Gamecube and PS2 fanboys back in the day to being iOS and Samsung fanboys now.

Were there ever a conclusion to the fake ass girl?

It's real

Still had a nice ass though but yeah totally real, for some reason she feels the need to wear underwear that lift and shape her ass making it look fake

MRSA

Banned
Speaking of conclusions. Konka should never be allowed to order NFLGAF pizza. And Coldplay should sit on his hands and never speak.

Top Bottom