• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

558QoJ8.gif

I might be in love.

Zeke

I'm about 100% sure jerry is gonna fuck us with his pick feels bad man. Still can't believe Ware is gone fuck you denver and fuck you manning

Drowney for Clowney Houston-GAF! Guys can focus all of your attention on them now that the Rockets choked their way out of the playoffs.

LJ11

I can see Falcons wanting Mack. Lack of a consistent rush since Abraham left.

What's the status with Cordy Glenn and Buffalo? Draft Lewan, Martin or Matthews and go at RT?

Lions is just lol.

Glenn is a very good tackle, he's not moving for anyone if you ask me.

Wes

venison crêpe
We made it guys. We've survived free agency. We've waded through all the smokescreens.

Best of luck to you and all your teams. I hope you get who you want over the next three days.

LETS DRAFT!

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 1m
Hearing from my sources that the the terms currently on a #Texans & #Pats trade for Ryan Mallett is 3rd day. Not 3rd round. Situation fluid

minx

Kas is so Fucking delusional. Never get banned again Kas you are great entertainment. Go Bears draft someone no one has ever heard of again!

Narag

With the first pick of the 2014 NFL draft the Houston Texans select Johnny Manziel.

@McClain_on_NFL
If the Texans don't trade and don't take Clowney, I won't have to eat front page cause I'm jumping off Empire State Building.

Top Bottom