• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Come on, man, it's the offseason. Why the negativity? No games means no losses. If you keep an attitude like that why watch at all? Drink some kool-aid once in a while and have some fun!

Negativity???

That's being cautiously optimistic as a Lions fan for 20+ years. I used to drink the koolaid...

Remember the roy williams/kevin jones draft. Yeah I ate that shit up. Never again. Always expect the worst and when good things happen you end up pleasantly surprised.

I started to appreciate the British accent more lately and I would let Dormer read me a couple of bedtime stories after she buys me a diner or 2.

Mallet to Texans? Interesting if it happens.

FRIEND!

You in for another Shirtless season? If so, there is still time to join the predict the pick thing.

Watching NFLN here. I already have ESPN on the 2nd T.V for the basketball game, but I just prefer watching Dieon and Michael saying stupid crap. At least it's funny stupid crap.

I have coconut water mixed with pineapple juice atm.

Right before I switch over to Corona when the draft starts.

Konka, pls understand.

Boose

Fisher looks like a happy little child on Nfl network right now.

Said there is talk going on of a trade with 13.

BigAT

4ySbc4v.gif

ibqAVCxTOmQkTv.gif

MechDX

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington · 26m
.@MikeSilver asks Jeff Fisher, "If it happened (Texans) did not select Clowney, you would not complain?” …Fisher: “I would not complain."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm so numb tonight.

I'm not sure I'll be 100% happy with anything the Texans do just cause I can't honestly believe we're drafting another #1 pick so soon.

I still can't get over the shit that was last season sigh

Top Bottom