• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Fox318

Insulting Giants fans I see.

I mean why is this even a debate? He's a Jets fan. There's a buttfumble gif. smh

He beat John Elway without TD

m3ss1y9.gif

and the Bills with a missed kick.

Wow such win

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matt "Money" Smith from Petros and Money Show on the Raiders:

They are targeting a WR. Whether they trade up for Sammy or pick Evans.

Of course Mayhew is willing to give up the farm.

He'll be unemployed by this time next season when the Lions inevitably underachieve and miss the playoffs again. Why care about the future of the franchise when you won't be running the show.

Wes

venison crêpe
Sounds like the early mover and shakers could be:

- Falcons want Mack.
- Bills want an OT or WR.
- Lion want a WR.

MechDX

As long as ray lewis is the coach and ed reed is the DC

I already have seen Coach Reed and it wasn't very good.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 21s
From what I hear from the #Texans, there’s still a chance at a trade for No. 1. Talks will heat up when they are on the clock. #staytuned

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG, Kave. Guys.... are you seeing this?

Watkins rocking that orange tie.

I read what everyone else said but I don't care! EEEEE

Also I'm just going to throw this out here let's say by 7:30pm eastern time (half hour before the draft) we pick up all our draft talk and put it into the official draft thread and not here.

This way we have ample time to prepare for the meltdowns.

Striker

Sounds like the early mover and shakers could be:

- Falcons want Mack.
- Bills want an OT or WR.
- Lion want a WR.
I can see Falcons wanting Mack. Lack of a consistent rush since Abraham left.

What's the status with Cordy Glenn and Buffalo? Draft Lewan, Martin or Matthews and go at RT?

Lions is just lol.

Dutch hnnngggh!

Also I'm just going to throw this out here let's say by 7:30pm eastern time (half hour before the draft) we pick up all our draft talk and put it into the official draft thread and not here.

I'm down, not trying to cycle through two threads

Tenumi

Banned
Of course Mayhew is willing to give up the farm.

He'll be unemployed by this time next season when the Lions inevitably underachieve and miss the playoffs again. Why care about the future of the franchise when you won't be running the show.

Come on, man, it's the offseason. Why the negativity? No games means no losses. If you keep an attitude like that why watch at all? Drink some kool-aid once in a while and have some fun!

squicken

yeah I am moving to the OT thread once the draft starts

I forget, did we get to see her nude in Season 1? I can't remember if she had her ditties out for that scene where Renley gave no fucks about (and to) her.

Top Bottom