• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
Got it playing on the flatscreens at work. My coworkers are mad cause I have greek food. But this is payback for me having to listen to them gossipping about an erotic novel all night.

JABEE

TSieUWX.jpg

Draft day dinner.
Good man.

Is that Sal and Joe's?

Greg

Any draft spoiler rules this year?
As a number of people on twitter are prone to posting the pick before the commissioner reads it out (ie. Jason LaCanfora of CBS and local Beat Writers for each team) this is known to spoil the draft day experience for many.

So that people don't get spoilt who don't want to be, and people who want to know the picks before they happen still have the chance, if you are absolutely compelled by whatever reason to post a tweet or something else which tells us what the pick is going to be before the commissioner reads it out on stage, USE SPOILER TAGS. Any discussion of such a post should use spoiler tags too so as not to give the game away.

Anything before the Texans are on the clock is fair game though as that counts just as speculation.

---

That sound cool with everyone?

Top Bottom