• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

jbug617

Banned
Damn

BnJ4pkWIUAAP6S3.jpg

LJ11

We rarely take risks. I know we gave up a first for a WR, but Sammy isn't ordinary. They're giving EJ a ton of weapons, they have a shit load of weapons on O if you ask me, they kept their 2nd and 3rd in a deep draft. I can't complain about dolling out a first when this franchise has been tremendously risk averse in the past.

At least they're trying, I love Watkins, he grew a Bills fan, lets hope it turns out as well on the field.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We rarely take risks I know we gave up a first for a WR, but Sammy isn't ordinary. They're giving EJ a ton of weapons, they have a shit load of weapons on O if you ask me, they kept their 2nd and 3rd in a deep draft. I can complain about dolling out a first when this franchise has been tremendously risk averse in the past.

At least they're trying, I love Watkins, he grew a Bills fan, lets hope it turns out as well on the field.

If nothing else, how many years has it been since Buffalo had a star player? Thurman Thomas?

rinse82

We rarely take risks. I know we gave up a first for a WR, but Sammy isn't ordinary. They're giving EJ a ton of weapons, they have a shit load of weapons on O if you ask me, they kept their 2nd and 3rd in a deep draft. I can complain about dolling out a first when this franchise has been tremendously risk averse in the past.

Are you coming back for Madden15? I want to keep the Bills :(

We rarely take risks. I know we gave up a first for a WR, but Sammy isn't ordinary. They're giving EJ a ton of weapons, they have a shit load of weapons on O if you ask me, they kept their 2nd and 3rd in a deep draft. I can complain about dolling out a first when this franchise has been tremendously risk averse in the past.

The fact that the Bills didn't have to part with their second or third rounders makes it an OK trade. Any time I watched Clemson, Watkins looked great.

Just wondering if the Bills go oline in round 2, who will be left?

MechDX

Retweet from EZ:

Retweeted by eznark

RedditCFB ‏@RedditCFB · 1m
Is that a joint on the couch? RT @haha_cd6 All charged up and ready for tonight thanks to @mophie pic.twitter.com/zgXTvtSN1A

BnJC7jDCQAAw8cM.jpg

Looks like it

Lj congrats on getting watkins for Manuel, but I'm glad and surprised we got your first. I like Manuel but I gotta root against you guys this year

Greg

Retweet from EZ:

Retweeted by eznark

RedditCFB ‏@RedditCFB · 1m
Is that a joint on the couch? RT @haha_cd6 All charged up and ready for tonight thanks to @mophie pic.twitter.com/zgXTvtSN1A

BnJC7jDCQAAw8cM.jpg

Looks like it
:jnc

it's a

...phone stylus

LJ11

The fact that the Bills didn't have to part with their second or third rounders makes it an OK trade. Any time I watched Clemson, Watkins looked great.

Just wondering if the Bills go oline in round 2, who will be left?

Hard to tell right now, still early.

Edit: JFF going now to the Browns or what?

Greg

are teams allowed to make draft player conditions with a trade? like "if we trade this pick, you won't take _____"

MechDX

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 2m
"Both of us will be meeting at the quarterback."- Clowney on J.J. Watt. #Texans

thor-loki-oh-yes.gif

Top Bottom