• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Ebron top 10. Still remember some saying he wouldn't be top 15.
Idiots.

emot-colbert.gif

MechDX

eznark ‏@eznark · 3m
This midget Barry Sanders impersonator is amazing

eznark ‏@eznark · 4m
Sandra Bullock to star in the Anthony Barr story

----------------------------------------------------------------------
eznark ‏@eznark · 3m
Nice pick, I like Ebron.

DXTex ‏@DXTex · 55s
@eznark Yeah. No bias at all

eznark ‏@eznark · 23s
@DXTex He reminds me of HoFinley. Excellent choice by Detroit.

I miss EZ.

eznark ‏@eznark · 3m
This midget Barry Sanders impersonator is amazing

eznark ‏@eznark · 4m
Sandra Bullock to star in the Anthony Barr story

----------------------------------------------------------------------
eznark ‏@eznark · 3m
Nice pick, I like Ebron.

DXTex ‏@DXTex · 55s
@eznark Yeah. No bias at all

eznark ‏@eznark · 23s
@DXTex He reminds me of HoFinley. Excellent choice by Detroit.

I miss EZ.
:jnc

Come home, ez! And don't immediately get banned again in some stupid OT thread!

NFL network not even mentioning Bridgewater, it's poor JFF all night long.
Drama! Ratings!

If Bridgewater had more universal appeal, he might've been cast in the starring role.

That is, if he was white. But don't worry, racism is totally over

Bowser

Browns tried to trade in to #11 with Tennessee but deal fell apart. PFT reports "Buzz building Browns are trying to get in front of Dallas for Manziel"

LJ11

Honestly felt the giants were in on him all along depending on what went down. Great pick.

Randle is average, never liked him, dude needs to take aseat.

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans · 1m
#Texans DE Jadeveon Clowney will wear number 90.

Buffalo gets him in 5 years.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Browns tried to trade in to #11 with Tennessee but deal fell apart. PFT reports "Buzz building Browns are trying to get in front of Dallas for Manziel"

I don't know what i want to happen. Everything goes to die in Cleveland, even Johnny Hype. Manziel getting picked by the Cowboys probably means Ed Werder will have to buy a house in Big D. You'd never stop hearing about it

So if he's there, Joe Bitonio in the 2nd for the Giants. One of the guards a possibility as well. TE a heavy possibility.

Some pissing and moaning we didn't pick Donald from the fan base but this was going to be an offensive draft for us and we needed to replace Hakeem Nicks' production (when he gave a shit).

Ecstatic with the pick.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Watkins thrown to the wolves. CJ Manuel isn't getting the ball where it needs to be, I don't care how elite a receiver Sammy is.

If Manziel is still on the board when the Cowboys are up...not enough :jncs in the WORLD son

Watkins thrown to the wolves. CJ Manuel isn't getting the ball where it needs to be, I don't care how elite a receiver Sammy is.

If Manziel is still on the board when the Cowboys are up...not enough :jncs in the WORLD son

why does everyone hate on EJ? i thought he looked decent last year all things considered and i think he will be good. quote me on that in the future bills fans!

Top Bottom