• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Watkins thrown to the wolves. CJ Manuel isn't getting the ball where it needs to be, I don't care how elite a receiver Sammy is.

If Manziel is still on the board when the Cowboys are up...not enough :jncs in the WORLD son

EJ will get hurt again and Sammy will be catching TD passes from Thad Lewis

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 2m
Clowney said he just got off the phone with J.J. Watt. Watt told him he was going to be like a big brother to him. #Texans #HOUPick

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 2m
Watt told Clowney "I am going to stay on your butt." #Texans

Fox318

Clowney said he just got off the phone with J.J. Watt. Watt told him he was going to be like a big brother to him. #Texans #HOUPick

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 2m

#hazing

Greg

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 2m
#onyourbutt

Good pick for the Cowboys.

Old RT and get versatility to move him inside. Don't know if I would have passed on a safety though considering the garbage they have at the position.

Fox318

Q9Bkn8v.png

Interesting fact that I heard today:

Of the last 20 QB's drafted in the first round, only one has been successful in the NFL. Peyton Manning

Of the last 20 QB's drafted in the first round, only one has been successful in the NFL. Peyton Manning
??? Rodgers? Roethlisburger? Eli? ... etc?

Did you mishear the fact? Was it the 1st pick? What's the criteria for successful?

So many questions.

Bowser

What? Cam, Luck, Flacco (dweeb but a SB winner), Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Eli, Rivers...

Jets selected
S Calvin Pryor

Top Bottom