• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Bowser

Garbage pickup is a useful service, true.

kdXzyJf.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Yay Clooney, now who the hell is going to be our qb? That might be important, idunno.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 20m
"Said he’s going ot coach me hard," Clowney said on Vrabel. "He’s going to stay on my butt. I’m looking forward to that." #Texans #HOUPick

#Vrabel

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 2m
What I'm hearing is that the #Texans are very likely to get back into the 1st round. They would have traded up for Bortles if here now.

No...no....no...no...no...no

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 1m
Asked if the #Texans could trade back from #33 instead of moving up, my source response was "They have 11 picks, they want their guy now"

FOR THE LOVE OF TEBOW NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowser

Saints gonna take a WR here...no reason to trade ahead of KC and PHI if not

edit: Saints took
WR Brandin Cooks ffffuuuuckkkk

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Lets see. Offensive line needs help, Defense was gutted by cuts, so I have no idea who the Saints will pick. I'm thinking Dennard or Clinton Dix because defense is still worse than offensive line

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Saints gonna take a WR here...no reason to trade ahead of KC and PHI if not

edit: Saints took
WR Brandin Cooks ffffuuuuckkkk

Everyone says you are taking Moses because the FO thinks the draft is filled with decent WRs in the later rounds.

I forgot we let Sproles walk. Dammit. :( Fucking Jimmy Graham

Bowser

Everyone says you are taking Moses because the FO thinks the draft is filled with decent WRs in the later rounds.

I forgot we let Sproles walk. Dammit. :( Fucking Jimmy Graham

That's cause they're fucking stupid. Panthers beat writers reported Carolina has no interest in Moses, certainly not in the first round

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That's cause they're fucking stupid. Panthers beat writers reported Carolina has no interest in Moses, certainly not in the first round

Huh, thats all I heard Charlotte radio talk about, that he would be the best player available or maybe the WR from FSU.

Don't worry, you'll be drafting 89's replacement from Durham next year. ; )

All Gruden says is draft Johnny Football

and all Ray Lewis says is go defense.

Also:

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12 39s
Great pick. Welcome to the frozen tundra Ha Ha!

Ha Ha

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Gruden looks like he just let out a stinky fart. Neither of these teams needs Manziel. He's off to Cleveland.

Bowser

Browns getting dat JFF

Huh, thats all I heard Charlotte radio talk about, that he would be the best player available or maybe the WR from FSU.

Don't worry, you'll be drafting 89's replacement from Durham next year. ; )

We're taking either Joel Bitonio or Kelvin Benjamin IMO

cajunator

Banned
Brandin Cooks. I like the pick. Had to move ahead of philly and Cincy cause theyd probably go after him. Could have used a corner but with Vaccaro and Byrd back there i think secondary has enough help. We actually do need some younger offense.

Top Bottom