• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ray Farmer might become the the best I ever had as a GM.

Cause right now I'm on one! He has me saying Hell Yeah Fucking Right! The Browns might be back in this.

I know what you guys are saying "Kave you need to Take Care and don't get hurt again"

But really guys I think it's Over and the Browns gonna be winning some Trophies!!!

tumblr_mi14v4Gpm11rqkjmno1_500.gif

Did you know that Ray Farmer Started from the Bottom at Glenn High School in Kernersville NC before going to Duke and then best NFL GM ever?

Bowser

Benjamin. Not thrilled with Lee still on the board. Think Benjamin has higher upside than Lee, but Lee is more polished and pro ready. At least we took a WR though.

Crisco

Banned
Wow, Gettleman threw all that "get someone polished" talk out the window with Benjamin still on the board. Had to do it, highest upside in the draft at WR.

Slo

Anthony Barr, eh? I like it. Wondering if we're gonna covert to a 3-4 or if we're gonna try to covert him, but I like it.

cdyhybrid

Niners reached for a 3rd rounder rofl

:jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc

Top Bottom