• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

apple_cheddar_pizza_recipe.jpg

This is out of control. You've gone too far this time

Eleuin

Remind me to not post in phone related threads ever. It's like sticking your dick in a hornet's nest, nothing good can come of it.

No rational discussion can go on in those threads because people's devotion to these companies that don't pay them back a cent is too high. I swear these dudes (and girls, I ain't sexist) graduated from being Gamecube and PS2 fanboys back in the day to being iOS and Samsung fanboys now.
How about them bobcats breh

Big Al :(

Konka

Banned
Konka why you do this ?
Edit: tell Jak he's a puss in IRC

That's my Farmer! Things are already so different then banner/Lombardi.

22:53 konka jakncock, blackghost says your a puss
22:53 --- konka is back
22:53 konka he wanted me to pass that along
22:53 jakncock lol why

How about them bobcats breh

Big Al :(

45944-obama-crying-gif-InCX.gif

It's bad man

They should just shut him down for the rest of the series. Him possibly aggravating something worse and not being right for next year is not worth winning...a game in this series. My dudes have heart and they're going to keep fighting and not just give 4 easy games to the Heat. And I'm proud of them for that.

But they're just not equipped to contend with the Heat. Even with a fully healthy Big Al, Lebron is too much by himself. If Wade is actually right, oh boy. Bobcats fell into the worst possible spot. They could've beaten those clowns north of the border with the 6th seed and they would've given Indiana a real series with the 8th seed.

At least games 3 and 4 will be live in CLT. It's not like we get home playoff games often across the pro sports here.

bionic77

I'd rather see more pics of Baltimore Larry's turds than that pizza
I don't get GAF sometimes.

I get banned for making a joke that racists should not be allowed to ruin fried chicken (scientifically the best food on earth) and yet somehow Konka posts a literal turd of a pizza and nothing happens to him?

Pear, Gorgonzola, Pecan, and some Balsamic make a fine pizza.

I mean, Konka is wrong about Hawaiian being the best, but it certainly is fine. Expand to minds. And palates.

bionic77

Pizza is better without toppings but if you are going to put something on it it had damn well better be some greasy meats or vegetables.

Anything else is un-American and should go back to Europe.

I don't think I've ever asked you, but who's your favorite?

Carr is still my fave, (can't help it, have seen him play live and his arm is something to behold when he's hot) but have him rated 3rd now. Opinions seem to be really hot and cold on him and differ greatly, though all seem to agree that he has a high ceiling.

If I'm drafting a QB though, I'm taking Teddy or JFF over him.

bionic77

That waiting thread op is probably the most cringeworthy piece of text I've ever read, my goodness.
I can't wait when Gata posts one of those why won't this girl like me threads.

Mac n Cheese is now euro?
Most bad ideas have come from Europe. Nazis, colonialism, the inquisition, the New England Patriot fanbase, etc...

Speaking of bad ideas that came from Europe where were you born again?

bionic77

So am I supposed to be happy that Harden and Howard are the two Rockets' "superstars"? Because they choke every game I watch
Better than zero superstars.

Also Harden is good. Dwight is a fucking bum. He will never win anything and will be be bankrupt in 7 years from all of the child support he pays.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I tells it like I sees it.

I always said Bynum was a bum when Kobex and half of the league was jizzing over themselves when he averaged 20 a game.

Bynum was good when he wasnt injured and/or moping.

But man, that 5% of his career he was really good.

bionic77

Bynum was good when he wasnt injured and/or moping.

But man, that 5% of his career he was really good.
He was never good. Even when he scored he never knew how to pass or play defense within the team concept.

It was fools gold. Just like Dwight (though he is better than Bynum).

Top Bottom