• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Kinda hate all the new attention browns are getting from lifelongs, but love that I can turn to espn or NFL network and see browns news now.
Edit: I'll fight the next person that mentions Greg Little

Channel 3 Sports @WKYCSports
Farmer: I'm not concerned with my depth at wide receiver. At the time we made our selections, we took the best players available.
Farmer: I'm not concerned with the depth at WR because we don't play games until September. There's always time to acquire players.

Step away from the ledge BrownsGAF, pls :'c

Kinda hate all the new attention browns are getting from lifelongs, but love that I can turn to espn or NFL network and see browns news now.
Edit: I'll fight the next person that mentions Greg Little

UEdni9E.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Projected 6-7 round pick, make of it what you will.

On the bright side, Bleacher Report gave him a crappy grade so he's guaranteed to be good!!
I think Schneider could have waited to make both of these picks. I'm cool with making them, but if other teams are looking 6-7 round then you can still jump them in the 4th.

Unless the Patriots really did blow up our plan that much that Schneider is no longer sure about much.

rando14

I think Schneider could have waited to make both of these picks. I'm cool with making them, but if other teams are looking 6-7 round then you can still jump them in the 4th.

That's exactly why I'm upset, especially with Britt. We have streaky success (at best) with early rounders, today doesn't give me a reason to believe that's changed. When was the last time we really did well in the first couple rounds, 2010?

cdyhybrid

That's exactly why I'm upset, especially with Britt. We have streaky success (at best) with early rounders, today doesn't give me a reason to believe that's changed. When was the last time we really did well in the first couple rounds, 2010?

Eh Bruce Irvin/Bobby Wagner was pretty good. Irvin kinda TBD but still.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Long strides for a short dude. Wonder if he can add weight without losing his speed. Steelers must think it's worth a shot...

Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt

Dri Archer ran is 4.26 40 yesterday in 18 steps. That ties Calvin Johnson's combine mark for fewest steps. #NFLCombine
8:35 AM - 24 Feb 2014

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans · 1h
"I mean it's time to eat." -Nix on why he tweeted "chicken time!!!" after he was drafted. #Texans #Chicken

ncf_u_lnix_dj_300.jpg

We've never had a fatass at NT. Now we have Chocolate Thunder.

Im so happy. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MechDX

The Sports Animal ‏@sportsanimal · 12m
BREAKING: @jaguars GM David Caldwell confrims Justin Blackmon done in Jacksonville

The Sports Animal ‏@sportsanimal · 12m
BREAKING: @jaguars GM David Caldwell confrims Justin Blackmon done in Jacksonville
Hahaha I called if when I first started posting here that he was gonna be a failure to put it in nice words.
How long is he suspended? Can we sign him •_•

I see that to make up for that D-Line our safety play is still going to be complete shit, woo. At least we don't have to worry about Bradford throwing since we'll just be running it all 3 downs now.

Top Bottom