• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

BigAT

Maybe I'm mistaken but I think we Only have 2 picks left day 3? I'm gonna predict we trade them to get to the top of 4th for a Wr.
Some guys left

Ellington
Martavis Bryant
Jared Abbrederis
Coleman
Kevin Norwood

You're correct, Browns have the least picks of any team on day 3.

doc536da322b7ead125173232.jpg

Who can make me a floating head avatar from my main man Jimmy 'The Situation' Garoppolo

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Xavier Su’a-Filo has his priorities in line:

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...Sua-filo/84fece54-09f9-4b6f-aa20-7f4df8fb9b21

My man!

So Su’a-Filo player he looks up to is Logan Mankins, CJ Fiedorowicz wants to be the next Gronk and Louis Nix III likes to watch film of Vince Wilfork. #PATSSOUTH

Seriously these 3 picks and Clowney all scream "change". All these picks are brutal, hard hitting players that love contact. We have been such a finesse team under Kubiak this is completely new and refreshing and Smith and O'Brien are making a huge culture change down on Kirby. BOB wants a hard hitting physical and versatile team and damn if he isn't putting that together.

He's been to Vidor and lived to tell the tale! Impressive.

effzee

Pats had Garopolo the top QB on their board. Lol

Kind of feel bad for guys like him. Barkley and Nasib last year.

Sure they landed on good organizations but they seem to be set at QB and these guys at best will be trade bait later on.

Had a QB desperate team taken them, they could be starting already.

Didn't see Raiders picked up Carr. Very good first 2 days for them.

I quite like what the Browns did day 2.

Bitonio sounds like a supreme athlete for the OL that can play in multiple positions. Instant upgrade at guard if that's where he ends up.

Kirksey will probably win the second ILB position easy. Fast and passionate about football. Going to be a high character guy going forward I think.

West. Great compliment for Tate. Ideal for ZBS.

Our needs remain WR, FS and G. I can see them completely avoiding taking a WR by just sticking to their board. Farmer has his principles and that's really not a bad thing.

We're a running team now though that's for sure.

Yeah like I said earlier I love both days of our draft so far. Just the whole Gordon thing has soured what should be a great moment for us, and that's really unfair, especially to Famer. Kudos to him to sticking to his board.

Now, we may be facing 8 man boxes most the season, but that's where JFF will have to do his thing, and who knows, maybe we trade for a guy later.

Here's a video introducing our new Rb Terrance "BG just named him the truth" West

Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler52s
Small sample of why I was praising his character RT @ DustinFox37 Very cool video of @ Terrancewest28 # TheCall # Browns http://vz.to/1iXLQLj

Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome told Baltimore Sun: "We liked Terrance. Now, we just have to face him twice a year."
— Tom Reed (@treed1919) May 10, 2014

Browns need to see if the Texans really
want to trade Andre Johnson. If he isn't a BoB player then he might be available
Yes pls.

I guess people are speculating that browns should sign Jimmy Graham to an offer sheet, use our 1st next year or something. Florio is talking about it to. Prob just rumors, but I do love some jimmy.

HoFarmer will have us looking right soon, I trust

Nakazato

We loved west and he is from Baltimore :(

so im now thinking raven will be 4th in the afc north. This has been a really pathetic draft. we will be picking in the top ten next year. we should have traded down with our second. he Monroe trade fucked us

Hunter S.

Oh well, moving on.

Broncos went into this draft raw dog. Dry.

This team is not last year's team.
So you are comparing the style of draft picking to having sex with out a condom, with no protection? lol I still cannot tell if that is supposed to be good , or bad.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dutch what do you do with the fine amounts at the end of the year?

I hope you give it to help kids who are forced to wear shirts.

Dutch what do you do with the fine amounts at the end of the year?

I hope you give it to help kids who are forced to wear shirts.

You know how after Super Bowls all those shirts of the losing team go to poor kids in Africa and such? I buy all those shirts and burn them, so those kids in Africa can remain shirtless and free!

I also invest a lot in research to the negative effects of wearing shirts for a long period of time.

And of course the investments in keeping the league alive.

Dutch Brown betraying the Bitch Kitty cause after 1 day smh

Shut up Alex Morgan.

Top Bottom