• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Linebacker was going to happen. We need to get some depth at OLB.

Don't know much about Kennard.

EDIT: One of four team captains at USC. :jnc

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 9s
Devon Kennard had the highest GPA on the USC team and was team captain. Giants picking bunch of solid citizens. # nyg

rando14

Yeah the Seahawks have earned the benefit of the doubt but some of their picks are really bizarre.

Im not hating but you hope they are not trying to out do themselves.

It's possible. We've gotten a couple studs in Richardson and KPL (imo) and the rest are question marks.

Still only have made one offensive line pick though, Cable must be reeeeallllly confident with lower picks/UDFAs <_<

Paches

It's possible. We've gotten a couple studs in Richardson and KPL (imo) and the rest are question marks.

Still only have made one offensive line pick though, Cable must be reeeeallllly confident with lower picks/UDFAs <_<

He still likes Sweazy...

effzee

Ray Didinger thought Reynolds was a 3rd round player who could be a starter with the Eagles. He said he has the opportunity to get significant playing time this year.

Hart is a run-stopper. Didinger thought he was more of a 4-3 guy. Not a fit. Wondered whether Eagles may play more of a hybrid system this year.

I guess we needed another DE who fits the 4-3 better since the rumor is they are shopping Brandon Graham for a trade.

Eleuin

Nooo! Who took him?

wi0lxlvcr1w.gif

TheFatOne

After doing some more research on the players the Pats have selected I actually think they are having a solid draft. If Easly pans out that would be amazing, but I really like that the Pats are addressing the offensive line in the draft.
Welp. We're not getting a TE or Coleman.

I'm sad again.

But at least Bill has a few years to fix that shit before Garappolo starts.

I have a feeling the Pats are going to sign Dustin Keller. Also, it's a good thing the Pats are getting olineman. That is one of the things I wanted them to do in this draft.

Colasante

Patriots fans, check out this interview of new guard Jon Halapio interviewing new defensive tackle Dominique Easley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGRivmim3c Easley is such a weird dude, I love it.

After doing some more research on the players the Pats have selected I actually think they are having a solid draft. If Easly pans out that would be amazing, but I really like that the Pats are addressing the offensive line in the draft.

Beautiful avatar. Almost as nice as Dutch's.

Dunkers92

Just got back from work. Really happy we got Jared. Draft has shaped up nicely for us.

Seems like the LB Bradford is a decent pick as well. Hopefully can put Jones under pressure

Tom Penny

Patriots fans, check out this interview of new guard Jon Halapio interviewing new defensive tackle Dominique Easley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGRivmim3c Easley is such a weird dude, I love it.

Beautiful avatar. Almost as nice as Dutch's.

Well this was always interesting this year

Easley was asked if he ever has made it through an entire NFL game.

“Not start to finish," Easley said. "I might change it to a cartoon or something.”

Top Bottom