• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Sanjuro

Garoppolo is so in love with Tom, he would fit right in here on GAF.

https://twitter.com/jimmyg_10/status/363756681420738561

He has some really exclusive Twitter followers.

WiIEuSS.png

He is a Michael Jordan fan. Gross.

Colasante

I was told the other day "The stuff scouts have on Zach Mettenberger makes Ryan Mallett look like Tim Tebow"

Considering Mallett was rumored to have used cocaine in college, I don't even want to imagine what Mettenberger has been up to. I'd thought the stupidest thing he did was throwing beer bottles from his balcony, or whatever the hell that was.

Carr, Bradford, Tannehill. Maybe they all would have sucked anyway. But no QB benefits from having receivers that can't get open. It's especially bad for rookie QBs who are trying to learn a new offense, protection calls, throwing on rhythm and timing with 3/5/7 step drops.

It's bad news, BG. No way to sugar coat it. Browns will really need to be a ground and pound team, or red shirt JFF
I think everyone's over reacting a bit right now. Of course I know how important offensive weapons are. But the day isn't over, and let's see how we look going into camp. It's not like we can't acquire more weapons by other means. Many also seem to believe Gordon won't be suspended a whole year. Just take a step back, I'm not gonna pretend like we didn't have a good draft because we didn't get a wr

Also your out of browns Gaf again unt further notice, your status will be evaluated following an investigation.

LevelNth

Banned
Just turned on NFL Network for 10 minutes, then turned it off. They aren't talking about any of the picks being taken at all. Complete waste of time.

squicken

Damn, wonder what else Mettenberger has done. Reminds me of that Eagles guy last year who had all this off field stuff no one would talk about

I

Also your out of browns Gaf again unt further notice, your status will be evaluated following an investigation.

haha. that's fair

Colasante

Just turned on NFL Network for 10 minutes, then turned it off. They aren't talking about any of the picks being taken at all. Complete waste of time.

They were much better than ESPN for much of the day, but this is the point where they begin interviews instead of discussing selections. David Shaw has provided some fantastic commentary on NFL Network today.

Gobias

Banned
Considering Mallett was rumored to have used cocaine in college, I don't even want to imagine what Mettenberger has been up to. I'd thought the stupidest thing he did was throwing beer bottles from his balcony, or whatever the hell that was.

He also got kicked off of Georgia for sexual assault or something I think.

squicken

Awesome, thanks.

Another team captain. BigAT, the All Captain team indeed. Special team body more than anything but addresses depth with the Will Hill situation in the air. Also have Cooper Taylor from last season who was a fifth rounder, too.

This must say something about the guys they have recently drafted, and let leave

Syrinx

ESPN not only didn't have a highlight reel for the OT the Bucs took, they didn't even say his name. Just "offensive tackle from Purdue". We traded up for this guy?

MechDX

SI_DougFarrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar · 1m
Tom Savage will get a reality show on Gene Simmons' new TV network #BeforeMcCarronIsDrafted

Damn

Bread

Banned
Said in his post drafted presser his idol is Wilfork. Funny.

Maybe its just from watching Schaub the sloth the past few years combined with the hype of the draft but this:

gets me very excited
a guy half as effective as prime wilfork would be so huge for watt/JD

Top Bottom