• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Patriots7

The more I see Garoppolo handsomeness the more I'm beginning to think the Pats won the draft. It almost rivals Brady.
*swoon*
Belichick loves good looking QB's. Robinson, O'Connell, Lord Brady and now Garoppolo.

I have a feeling the Pats are going to sign Dustin Keller. Also, it's a good thing the Pats are getting olineman. That is one of the things I wanted them to do in this draft.
I would have liked a Safety.
I just want Brandon Coleman. That's it.

Colasante

*swoon*
Belichick loves good looking QB's. Robinson, O'Connell, Lord Brady and now Garoppolo.

I would have liked a Safety.
I just want Brandon Coleman. That's it.

I guess they have faith in Duron Harmon. He filled in adequately last year, and drafting a Kam Chancellor clone was always an unrealistic expectation. I do hope Coleman lasts to them, though, but it's awfully curious that he's dropped so far. Thought the size would intrigue teams enough by this point.

LevelNth

Banned
SF desperately nabbing late round CB's now with hopes of finding their own Dicky dicky sherm sherm :p
But instead of giving them $40m guaranteed 3 years in we'll let them leave, get the compensatory and do it all over again.

Niners already on pace to have 9 or 10 picks in next year's draft as well.

rando14

But instead of giving them $40m guaranteed 3 years in we'll let them leave, get the compensatory and do it all over again.

Niners already on pace to have 9 or 10 picks in next year's draft as well.

Gotta pay good players brah, Dick taught me that $$ = respect!!

LevelNth

Banned
Gotta pay good players brah, Dick taught me that $$ = respect!!
It's just so much, and I think it's more about the precedence it sets for Wussle, do you not agree? I mean, he was already getting 20-21m/per due to Big Bird, but what's the guaranteed now? 60-70m?

I think it might be crazy. It's good you have a solid FO because those salaries w/ Thomas and Harvin are gonna be a huge chunk.

I guess they have faith in Duron Harmon. He filled in adequately last year, and drafting a Kam Chancellor clone was always an unrealistic expectation. I do hope Coleman lasts to them, though, but it's awfully curious that he's dropped so far. Thought the size would intrigue teams enough by this point.

Tavon Wilson is gonna destroy the league next year.

My QB with his dad and son

10245997_667952013276516_414458555_n.jpg

I might give the Pats fans some competition for posting QB pics lol

Draxal

Injury robbed him of explosiveness last year, and he someimtes fights with the ball in the air. Schiano was a defensive guru and all the Pats draftees of RU players were on the defensive side.

At this point Schiano has been gone from RU for three years so there's less schiano men there.

Can someone tell me how I am supposed to feel about the guys the Eagles just picked up.

The DE Hart from Oregon and Stanford Safety Ed Reynolds.

I know that I want them to go all D, so its nice to see a safety and DE but I have no idea who these guys are. Are we looking at potential starters or just special teams players and depth guys?

Interesting we didn't pick a single OLINEMAN yet. Guard might be an issue next season.

Kinda late on this, but I like Reynolds. He's a pure cover safety. Good value where you got him.

cdyhybrid

I approve of Tom Savage's girlfriend. Do your thing, Kave.

He's fine with black guys as long as they tell him they're a wide receiver.

:jnc

I'm strongly considering trying to get a Paul Richardson jersey. Really like Norwood too.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the OL situation.

lmao now we drafted Tyrod's replacement, a guy with the nickname "Winning"

This division is the most hilarious. QBs: Flacco, Roethlisberger, Manziel, Vince Young, Dalton, McCarron, "Winning"

Sanjuro

Holy shit. We really got him. I've watched him since he was in diapers, and always thought he was going to be somebody.

Thank God I was there.

Pats got Zach Moore from Concordia. I couldn't find any tape on him, but some draftniks were pretty high on him.

Edit: I guess Shayne Skov got medically red flagged. Off of teams boards.

Top Bottom