• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider · 28m
Texans to sign West Texas A&M wide receiver Nathan Slaughter, according to a source. 4.34 speed, 44.5-inch vertical leap

Savage Slaughter! I LIKE it!

I know it's only a 7th round pick, but the Raiders seriously drafted a guy who didn't play football last year, he was waiting tables.

Vic Tafur @VicTafur · 22s
Shelby Harris was a waiter at Italian restaurant last season, worked out at a community college gym. #Raiders

Greg

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider · 28m
Texans to sign West Texas A&M wide receiver Nathan Slaughter, according to a source. 4.34 speed, 44.5-inch vertical leap

Savage Slaughter! I LIKE it!
he passes my test

that's 1st round talent

Pats drafted a 5'9" guy to play Safety. Get on our level.

Could you be a bigger bigot, Alex?!

ly8OM.gif

cdyhybrid

I know it's only a 7th round pick, but the Raiders seriously drafted a guy who didn't play football last year, he was waiting tables.

Vic Tafur @VicTafur · 22s
Shelby Harris was a waiter at Italian restaurant last season, worked out at a community college gym. #Raiders

The Rams drafted their janitor, so you're not alone.

Besides, Kurt Warner was a supermarket cashier blah blah blah

mr2xxx

Banned
Redskins Draft Recap: WTF!

Redskins drafted depth at OLB, CB, RB, K, and TE. Problem with this is that we were the 2nd worst team team in the NFL, we are not a contender, we can't really afford to to have guys sit and develop while we continue to choke. Then we will have another regime change who will change schemes then we will be screwed again.

Other other two guys OT Morgan Moses and OG Long, are big unathletic guys who are better equipped with in a power blocking scheme. If we are still using the ZBS then these guys will be warming the bench all year. If we are transitioning to a power scheme then we will be inexperienced and have a bunch of ZBS guys who don't belong.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
all busts
Rodgers get injured in season opener
back into the playoffs at 8-8

no big deal

Packers still win division without Rodgers, Slo gets drunk, Bob disappears for 8 months, and Kas makes excuses and welches on some bets. Sounds like another typical year for the green and gold!

Brendan Leister‏@BrendanLeister30 mins
#Browns should be an attractive landing spot for UDFA WRs that want an opportunity to play early. Interested in seeing who is available.

Dawg Pound Nation‏@DawgPoundNews24 mins
Hearing the #Browns have inquired about WR's Michael Crabtree and Roddy White and trade availability.
Pls come
JFF to crabs? Yes pls

MechDX

Today, everyone is a winner. Even Browns AGE.

We should all keep one eye towards the future though for the new Brady vs Manning:

Garoppolo vs. Savage. You can just thank us now.

Top Bottom