• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Hey guys, morning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ns9vZGJgQ

That's Marc Sessler of the ATL Crew reacting to the Browns taking JFF. Noodle and gata, when you want to make fun of kave and BG, remember that they were that happy too, if only for a moment, and be nice
I was so happy that day, I'll never at one point be any happier in my fandom. I dream about that night already.

Squicken is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Trying to destroy Browns-GAF from the inside.
What's wrong with that guy!?
Interesting that after we draft Manziel he puts up the HoHoyer avatar xD

I still think Hoyer starts the year anyway, but that's just me.
Yeah I'm down for Hoyer to start. I love JFF but I know he's got some things to work on. And would for for him to learn from a vet. But if they feel JFF is ready, I guess he's ready. But I've seen far to many of our qbs to fail to rush JFF.

Ohhh and I fully expect us to trade for a wr
I hope

Happy Sunday friends

38062-charlie-brown-happy-dance-gif.gif

A. Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there

B. Today is lowkey one of the great sports days of the year. The final day of the Premier League, where all 20 teams are in action and for the third time in four years, the title will be decided today. Will Man United secure Champions Europa League football?

Its been talked about quite a bit in Cle. They almost HAVE to make a trade for a vet somewhere. They have the $, they have extra picks, get it done, please.

Only if the price is right. Farmer demonstrated in the draft by not overreacting and losing value picking a WR they didn't like as much. I trust he'll make a move if he really feels the value is there.

Maybe some June 1st cuts.

I offered my wife sex and the possibility of more kids as her Mother's Day present.

She politely declined.

bDfzSX2.png

Only if the price is right. Farmer demonstrated in the draft by not overreacting and losing value picking a WR they didn't like as much. I trust he'll make a move if he really feels the value is there.

Maybe some June 1st cuts.

bDfzSX2.png

I think they'll try to get by with what they have, maybe take a chance on a vet if one's cut. Next year they'll address it in the draft early. I'm holding out hope that maybe Gordon isn't gone the whole year.

The only thing worse than draft grades are when fans react to how their team's draft was graded.

A guy gives your team an A, "OH HE'S A GENIUS, HE'S THE GOAT ANALYST, HE'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER DUDES"

Same guy gives the team a C-, "HE'S SO FREAKING DUMB, I COULD GRADE BETTER THAN THAT TOOL, WHO LET THIS GUY GET A JOB, HE SUCKS"

Like I'm supposed to give a monkey fighting crap what Mel Kipa or McShay have to say about dudes who haven't played a down in the NFL.

bionic77

And I thought we were friends.

Kave Man is the superior cat. You're a street cat.
I just like the way they play.

Nationally I am only loyal to the US. I always used to want an Asian or African team to win it all but after 20+ years of watching the World Cup I have come to realize it probably isn't going to happen anytime soon.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Reminder that the 3rd Mario Golf 3DS Greg Cup ends tonight at 3 AM Eastern/Midnight Pacific.

Code is 13-1984-3457-6356.

Current standings:

1. XiaNaphryz -20
2. Darkest Red -19

1 win, 3 draws, 1 loss, lol. Goal difference of zero. Need to go with three cups next time.

Puta Madrid. So. Much. Pace. When Bale or Ronaldo are gone there is nothing I can do about it. Should have scored more goals myself. You always scored first though, so I was always in a hole and had to fight back.

Top Bottom