• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Fuck a Foles, Jabee.

Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at 21 years old. His arm strength, pocket presence, leadership and clutch play are all on film for you to watch. He is an elite QB and he's the best chance the Lions have to win a Super Bowl since forever.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTWvY-ujuVw

How many QBs can make this throw? Only about 3 other dudes on the whole entire planet Earth.

i would say most starters in the NFL can. how many starters in the NFL can win a playoff game? not many. that includes stafford. but have fun with your empty yards again this year!

JABEE

Fuck a Foles, Jabee.

Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at 21 years old. His arm strength, pocket presence, leadership and clutch play are all on film for you to watch. He is an elite QB and he's the best chance the Lions have to win a Super Bowl since forever.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTWvY-ujuVw

How many QBs can make this throw? Only about 3 other dudes on the whole entire planet Earth.
Nick Foles make Matthew Stafford humble. Stafford is no good jabroni!

Matthew Stafford can go back to University. These are the only tasty treats Matthew Stafford cared about.

Doorman

Reminder that the 3rd Mario Golf 3DS Greg Cup ends tonight at 3 AM Eastern/Midnight Pacific.

Code is 13-1984-3457-6356.

Current standings:

1. XiaNaphryz -20
2. Darkest Red -19

I'll try and jump in on this a bit later when I find the time, but I already know that my scores won't come anywhere remotely close to what's been posted already. I'm still incredibly bad at putting.

And I'm already sick of this whole "Is Ebron a TE or a WR" debate. Sick of Jimmy Graham's bitching, too. If he was so upset about being called a tight end maybe he should have said something when he first started playing instead of letting everybody in the league call him a TE for years, only to bitch now that it actually affects his potential earnings. I bet if Ebron had worked out as a wide receiver instead of a TE it would hurt his draft stock in comparison to all of the other actual WRs that were already out there.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
any animal can won over with a belly rub

AtoZUZF.jpg

wTtsLrm.jpg

hWvYcXH.jpg

6EaTDzi.jpg

CNjOEpw.jpg

HiSUvR3.jpg

F3IrYpf.jpg

0slcjUe.jpg

kPIAPlb.jpg

BByvy4G.jpg

tFKpoLs.jpg

CIM6cWR.jpg

vz1SMhX.jpg

XdLKYxu.jpg

Ocelott

i'm not sure if you're serious but i wonder if the NFL even makes that size. the reason i ask is the jerseys run ridiculously big. i think all my jerseys are Large size and they honestly feel like i'm wearing a 2 XL or something
I like my jerseys loose fitting... I was told the new Nike Jersey are cut smaller

bionic77

I imagine you asking this with her standing there all frazzled with the vomit of one twin dripping from her shirt and a dirty diaper in her hand from the other twin with them both wailing in the background.

And by politely declined you mean she didn't beat you senseless right then and there with the dirty diaper no less.
Kids are both potty trained. Going by the odds I will be the next one in a diaper assuming we have no kids.

And that sucks about JNC. Stay strong Bro.

Farooq

Banned
Well, I was wrong about where I thought Dallas would go with its first two picks. It was clear that Donald and Barr were players they were going after, but that much was obvious. Zack Martin and Ryan Shazier were also in play based on reports and comments made from the FO. I just didn't figure they had Lawrence ahead of Ealy and Jernigan.

Bread

Banned
Good afternoon Bread. How are you this lovely day?
im good, currently watching the prestige on syfy

love this movie. what's up with you
Most have them available at midnight now.

Baby steps.

Also, a McGriddle with the burger patties is fantastic.
bs

ive seen mcmuffins available at midnight, but never mcgriddles. which mcds do i have to travel to for a midnight orgasm?

bionic77

i would say most starters in the NFL can. how many starters in the NFL can win a playoff game? not many. that includes stafford. but have fun with your empty yards again this year!
That throw was literally nothing.

KAS if you want to see impressive see Bens game winning throws in the SB and against the Packers with no time left.

Sanjuro

im good, currently watching the prestige on syfy

love this movie. what's up with you

bs

ive seen mcmuffins available at midnight, but never mcgriddles. which mcds do i have to travel to for a midnight orgasm?

I think most of them do it now. I recall Seekonk and one in RI/CT on the way back home.

Bread

Banned
my ring finger is longer, dutchy.

also i just looked up the hand sizes of the draft picks, jimmy has the same size as teddy and he's larger than murray and carr.

he does not have gata hands

my ring finger is longer, dutchy.

also i just looked up the hand sizes of the draft picks, jimmy has the same size as teddy and he's larger than murray and carr.

he does not have gata hands

A longer ring finger means you're more likely to get prostate cancer, but are better at sports and financial trading because you've been exposed to more testosterone as a fetus. #Science

Bread

Banned
A longer ring finger means you're more likely to get prostate cancer, but are better at sports and financial trading because you've been exposed to more testosterone as a fetus. #Science
that makes a lot of sense, I'll take prostate cancer in return for being such a man.

Top Bottom