• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Tamanon

Banned
Any of you guys watch under the Dome on amazon Prime? Been watching it

I caught it over the summer last year. It's dumb, stupid, badly acted....but my girl and I still watch it. I think that's mainly because nothing else is on TV over the summer. Will definitely watch Season 2.

I caught it over the summer last year. It's dumb, stupid, badly acted....but my girl and I still watch it. I think that's mainly because nothing else is on TV over the summer. Will definitely watch Season 2.
Yeah lol Wasn't to interested at first, but kinda hooked now. I keep watching, I'll finish the season I'm on like ep 8
, how has this teenage kid not had sex with that other girl by now, lol Smh. She keeps dropping hints but he keeps being a bitch smh

Clooney and Watt breaking both McLovin and Hoyer in half.

Bartscottcantwait.gif
Smh.

squicken

Any of you guys watch under the Dome on amazon Prime? Been watching it
Edit: la canfora says there's a possibility Gordon doesn't even miss a game, must seem to think he won't be gone a whole season if nothing else. Also isn't it kinda weird this came out after Thursday night? Maybe some old employees leaked it hmm

I thought the timing was very dubious. Right during the middle of the draft? Lots of people with axes to grind, I'm sure, but it sure didn't help things

Damn clipper game was crazy, I back to studying
Yeah that game was crazy!

Wish me luck bros, going all out for Mother's Day dinner tonight. My culinary expertise will be tested to the extreme:

image.jpg

what a choke job by okc. and i can't believe chris paul absolutely shamed kevin durant... on defense! how is a guy who is a foot shorter than you pushing you around and dominating you on defense? mvp indeed

MRSA

Banned
Fuck you Time Warner. My cable went out for the last 30 seconds of the game. I called TWC and they gave me $20 credit. Tomorrow when I'm sober I will raise hell and get some free shit.

bionic77

Red Lobster is terrible. The gata of seafood restaurants.

Pappas and Pappadeaux's for life
It is great for kids and families.

No one goes there expecting some gourmet shit. Red Lobsters are for smaller towns and cities that don't have other seafood options.

Otherwise good seafood is expensive as fuck. Worth it but I am not taking my little kids there.

DMczaf

Yeah that game was crazy!

Wish me luck bros, going all out for Mother's Day dinner tonight. My culinary expertise will be tested to the extreme:

image.jpg

My niece works at Red Lobster.

If I wasn't in the middle of my diet and workout plan right now, I would be diving in cheddar bay biscuits like fucking Scrooge McDuck.

MechDX

It is great for kids and families.

No one goes there expecting some gourmet shit. Red Lobsters are for smaller towns and cities that don't have other seafood options.

Otherwise good seafood is expensive as fuck. Worth it but I am not taking my little kids there.

Its not even in the decent level for me. Wife got shrimp salad the last time we went. They used can shrimp.....you are 75 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and you use canned shrimp?

Such bad coaching in that OKC game, wow lol Thunder.

Scott Brooks is the worst coach ever and Kevin Durant will never win a title with him.

I can't even call him Durant's Doug Collins (the coach who you like but won't professionally push you enough to get you to your final form I.E. Doug Collins with MJ) because Collins has more coaching ability in his left toe than Scotty has in total.

MechDX

Woah RT @ChrisWesseling: Bold prediction from @CharleyCasserly: Third-round RB Terrance West will beat out Ben Tate for @Browns starting job

bionic77

Its not even in the decent level for me. Wife got shrimp salad the last time we went. They used can shrimp.....you are 75 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and you use canned shrimp?
It's a franchise.

Is you live near the ocean you usually get some badass fresh fish. But like I said RL makes sense for the parts of the country that don't have a shoreline. And I mean their prices are low as shit, it would impossible to fly in fresh fish with all those sides for $15.

Like I said great for little kids and families.

why so much hate for okc
You see little gator, back many many years ago when you were just a gleam in papa gator's eye, there was a team called the Seattle Supersonics.

One day these Sonics drafted a great hope named Kevin Durant. It was prophesied that he would return their team to their former glory like Mr. Kemp and The Glove and Detlef Shrempf so many years prior. But then the mean old Jew running the basketballs stole the Durant away from us and gave it to a bunch of fatties in Oklahoma City.

And thus from that sad day, hipsters from Warshington hate Oklahoma City.

Wes

venison crêpe
Woah RT @ChrisWesseling: Bold prediction from @CharleyCasserly: Third-round RB Terrance West will beat out Ben Tate for @Browns starting job

He's apparently a very nice fit for the zone scheme we will be running.

We also took an UDFA RB who everyone is saying could easily make the team.

You see little gator, back many many years ago when you were just a gleam in papa gator's eye, there was a team called the Seattle Supersonics.

One day these Sonics drafted a great hope named Kevin Durant. It was prophesied that he would return their team to their former glory like Mr. Kemp and The Glove and Detlef Shrempf so many years prior. But then the mean old Jew running the basketballs stole the Durant away from us and gave it to a bunch of fatties in Oklahoma City.

And thus from that sad day, hipsters from Warshington hate Oklahoma City.
wow

much interesting

The boy T west is thick! http://youtu.be/BlNfEyVJ1Sw

We also signed Undfa Rb Isaiah Crowell who was a pretty big deal before he got kicked out of Georgia. He beat Clooney for sec freshman of year. I expect him to make the team, if he's stays out of trouble

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sooo Pauline wrote an article about how the 9rs don't want to pay Crabtree and how they signed all these Wrs. I'd love to get Crabtree

Damn.

I noticed you got out of that ps4 chat lol, how'd you do it?

Delete the "message" if that makes sense. It works like any other message apparently.

MechDX

He's apparently a very nice fit for the zone scheme we will be running.

We also took an UDFA RB who everyone is saying could easily make the team.

ZBS ....those cut blocks are going to go over well in the AFC North.

Forgot Kubiak in Baltimore. Steelers knees be poppin

Top Bottom