• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

Marks of O'Brien all over Houston's class. 6-5, 264 OLB; 6-4, 310 OG; 6-2, 330 NT; 6-3, 230 QB; 6-3, 310 DE; 6-1, 250 FB; 6-3, 215 S. Size.

@AlbertBreer and that doesn't even include the 6'5" TE or 6'3" 290 DE. Big fan of our draft. #Texans

That's a lot of beef. Someone is getting punched in the mouth thus season.....im looking at you Indy...

Narag

Marks of O'Brien all over Houston's class. 6-5, 264 OLB; 6-4, 310 OG; 6-2, 330 NT; 6-3, 230 QB; 6-3, 310 DE; 6-1, 250 FB; 6-3, 215 S. Size.

@AlbertBreer and that doesn't even include the 6'5" TE or 6'3" 290 DE. Big fan of our draft. #Texans

That's a lot of beef. Someone is getting punched in the mouth thus season.....im looking at you Indy...

Houston gonna be Kyle Boller era Ravens.

Happy Birthday to Cameron Jerrell Newton

Da Gawd has blessed us with his presence for a quarter century
img-cam-newton-1_150747696785.jpg

cam-newton-cover.jpg

0809-cam-newton-shirtless.jpg

Cam_Newton_MADE_Belk_clothing_line.jpg

newton.jpeg

What kind of game is it? I just saw some screenshots and absolutely loved the art style.

Heard that the new PS+ game is a lot of fun as well, tried it yet ?

Turn based RPG Grandia style. Simplified but still addictive.

Haven't tried Stick it to the Man but I downloaded it. The Outlast DLC is next on my list before I get to it.

Turn based RPG Grandia style. Simplified but still addictive.

Haven't tried Stick it to the Man but I downloaded it. The Outlast DLC is next on my list before I get to it.

I've finished Outlast at a friends place and we played through the first part of the DLC last week.

So much nopeness going on.

rando14

She's not well, in an induced coma. Doctors say her organs are functioning but are not sure about her brain because she was deprived of oxygen for 15 minutes. Really tough.

Damn that's really unfortunate. Jak if you're reading this, we're all praying for your family brother.

MechDX

Gregg Rosenthal was talking about how he got some insider info during the draft about it. Didn't know if that gave it additional credence to the rumor.

Haven't seen that. What he say?

Chron.com has an article today about it with ZERO evidence saying he probably doesn't want yo go through a rebuild. Once again with no facts or info.

Narag

Haven't seen that. What he say?

Chron.com has an article today about it with ZERO evidence saying he probably doesn't want yo go through a rebuild. Once again with no facts or info.

Scrubbing through the podcast from last night and can't find it right now. WIll check again later when more awake.

edit: oh here we go. Rosenthal saying Andre wasn't happy with how the draft went for not addressing QB needs, saying he got direct messages (presumably through twitter) about it that were meant to be off the record in regards to who told him.

Tamanon

Banned
Watching those draft academy episodes they're rerunning on ESPN, good to get mor background on two Jags picks, Lee and Bortles. I like what I see so far!

bionic77

A longer ring finger means you're more likely to get prostate cancer, but are better at sports and financial trading because you've been exposed to more testosterone as a fetus. #Science
A longer ring finger probably comes in pretty handy for self administered prostate exams.

So really no disadvantages to long ass fingers.

Any of you guys watch under the Dome on amazon Prime? Been watching it
Edit: la canfora says there's a possibility Gordon doesn't even miss a game, must seem to think he won't be gone a whole season if nothing else. Also isn't it kinda weird this came out after Thursday night? Maybe some old employees leaked it hmm

Top Bottom