• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
Almost ready bros.

4rVt2ox.jpg

Yeah that looks exactly like how my Dad cooks it. You did it right.

rando14

You see little gator, back many many years ago when you were just a gleam in papa gator's eye, there was a team called the Seattle Supersonics.

One day these Sonics drafted a great hope named Kevin Durant. It was prophesied that he would return their team to their former glory like Mr. Kemp and The Glove and Detlef Shrempf so many years prior. But then the mean old Jew running the basketballs stole the Durant away from us and gave it to a bunch of fatties in Oklahoma City.

And thus from that sad day, hipsters from Warshington hate Oklahoma City.

UR3Okkb.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Eric Ebron is a wide receiver.

Suh is the best defensive lineman since Reggie White.

Matthew Stafford is one of the best young QBs in the league.

Matthew Stafford, and our Joe Lombardi offense, will win us a Super Bowl in the next 3 years, quote me on that.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Konka

Banned

Matthew Stafford, and our Joe Lombardi offense, will win us a Super Bowl in the next 3 years, quote me on that.

Restore the Roar 2014.

image.php

cajunator

Banned

Restore the Roar 2014.

Kas your avatar is such a cutie! You have great taste.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas your avatar is such a cutie! You have great taste.

squuuueeee:

I prefer my old Stafford avatar. That confident smile, those eyes.....thatsmyQB.gif. Staffiord is one good looking SOB. I'd have no problem marrying a cousin/sister to him if his heart wasn't with Kelly Hall. But this is a good substitute.

#familyvalues

Eric Ebron is still a WR doe..

I didnt even realize the Bears picked Brock Vareen.

He's a good player and a good guy. He regularly guests on the morning show on the local sports radio channel.

cajunator

Banned
Have you even been to Red Lobster? That's as close as I've ever seen someone replicate it!

We can literally go down to Kemah or somewhere and buy fish off a boat for dirt cheap so yeah, Red Lobster is pointless for a city that does a lot of fishing.

Speaking of god tier biscuits, Popeyes biscuits are heaven.

Eleuin

Restore the Roar 2014.

so moe~

Tom Penny

I would rather eat Red Lobster than the shit pizza most of the country gets outside of the East Coast.

I have seen what Texans eat for Pizza and it disgusted me.

Good Pizza is hard to find. My supermarket makes better brick oven pizza than almost any pizza joint for 20 miles and I'm on the East Coast.

Restore the Roar 2014.

1. no he isn't
2. why did detroit try to trade him then?
3. are most young QB's 2-27 against winning teams in their career?
4. i would honestly be surprised if the lions made the playoffs in the next 3 years, let alone win a superbowl

sorry kas, the truth hurts sometimes :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I would rather eat Red Lobster than the shit pizza most of the country gets outside of the East Coast.

I have seen what Texans eat for Pizza and it disgusted me.

Spoken out of ignorance. There is literally no cuisine that you can't find in Houston or Dallas that isn't top notch. This state likes to eat.

Top Bottom