• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

David Wilson said he was not told he was in any danger continuing his career after his spinal fusion surgery.

He'll be going in for an MRI soon to make sure the surgery was a complete success. It has to show proper fusion and if so, he said he expects to be cleared for OTA activities.

It would be a great boost to have Wilson back in the lineup. We'll have Rashad Jennings in there to take the work load and let Wilson ease back in. Hopefully he can put a rough two seasons behind him and get some of that speed and playmaking ability on the field for us.
I sure hope so, it sucks seeing what he's been through so far.

cdyhybrid

4. Being a QB that is shorter than 6'1".

BrgpeMR.jpg

Farooq

Banned
Dallas' pro scouting coordinator Will Mcclay is a fan of Kony Ealy. He is in charge of handling Dallas' board.

Related Dallas draft news, Marinelli showed some tape of players he coached to Barr.

“I spoke with him at length today,” Barr told DallasCowboys.com staff writer Rowan Kavner. “He showed me a lot of tape of (Julius) Peppers and Simeon Rice and (Warren) Sapp, so I think he wants me playing that defensive right end position to go after the quarterback, and that’s something I’m all for.”

I guess Dallas would not be afraid to draft Barr if he drops. It is going to be hard to predict which way Dallas goes. Reading reports that they are high on Zack Martin, and Ryan Shazier as well. Also, I don't know if Jernigan will be someone they target at 16. I read the Cowboys don't feel like using a 1st round pick on a 1 tech.

GAF's mock draft is going to be interesting, predicting Jerry will be difficult.

Saw this come through my twitter feed:

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr · 4m

Speaking in Oakland, Justin Tuck said the Raiders staff asked him about how the #Giants operated. Tuck was encouraged that they were curious

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 40s
NFL announces that it will announce it's 2014 schedule on its TV network tomorrow at 8pm. Yeah, it's their world. We're just livin' in it

NFL's announcing announcements now. Tell me Goodell ain't the King of America

Nakazato

Girl of 4 years just left me and it was my fault. Going to get life sorted. Ill be back 1,2,3 rounds of the draft.

Going to better myself

If I had to guess right now, I'd think the Panthers are playing three primetime games.

One against a division rival
One against the Ravens for 89
One against the Seahawks for Cam-Wussy III (AKA Will Cam ever get off the schneid AKA what if DeAngelo didn't fumble?)

Top Bottom