• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

BigAT

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
NFL schedule show on ESPN2 on Wednesday night from 8-10.

Two hours for this horseshit? Good god...

MechDX

Prediction: More people than watched NHL Playoffs. RT @MattJ_onNFL: Who is going to actually watch the schedule announcement show?

Fuck Hockey

ShaneB

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
NFL schedule show on ESPN2 on Wednesday night from 8-10.

Two hours for this horseshit? Good god...

Indeed. I can't imagine we'll spend more than a couple hours going over the schedule here in this thread and talking about matchups! What are they thinking?!

*shrug* I don't see the big deal.

BigAT

They can't just release a press release with all the info :/

Everything has to be an event now for the NFL, even the most mundane nonsense. The sad part is so many people will still watch stupidity like this release show that they are rewarded for doing it.

cajunator

Banned
Everything has to be an event now for the NFL, even the most mundane nonsense. The sad part is so many people will still watch stupidity like this release show that they are rewarded for doing it.

If we have nothing better to do at the moment we will all probably watch it.

If I had to guess our prime time games:

Home for 49ers is a given and probably our opener.

At Carolina is probably a Sunday night game.

Home for Denver is probably a Sunday night game.

Home for Green Bay will probably be a Monday night game.

At either St. Louis or Arizona (my guess is St. Louis) for our required Thursday night game.

MRSA

Banned
Girl of 4 years just left me and it was my fault. Going to get life sorted. Ill be back 1,2,3 rounds of the draft.

Going to better myself

You'll be alright friend, you're apart of a better club now. Who wants to bang the same vagina day in and day out.

My recommendation, go get drunk at a bar and pick up a sleezy beezy. Make sure to bring condoms, no kissing, just massive destructive hate sex. Her place, not yours, and for Tebow's sake do not spend the night together. If she insist on going to your pad, do it in the backseat of your whip or make sure she's bobbin on your knob all the way to your place so has no clue on how to get there.

highest-paid-us-public-employees-by-state.jpg

lol

What the shit...dolphins willing to trade up to 8th from the vikings...wtf for...? :/

Last season Thurmond was a member of the "Legion of Boom," the Seattle secondary that propelled the Seahawks to the Super Bowl. But Thurmond says the Giants' secondary, which he is now a member of, is at least as good.

"Oh most, definitely, if not better, in my opinion," Thurmond said. "The cornerbacks, and the whole defensive backfield at the end of the day."

As for himself, Thurmond was asked where he ranks among slot cornerbacks in the NFL.

"I'm the best slot corner in the league," Thurmond said. "I'll say that, for sure."

Thurmond showing up to camp drunk?

BigAT

lol three pro teams (Are the jags a pro team?) in florida and a basketball coach is the highest paid :/

It's highest paid public employee, private employees (pro teams) don't count towards it. It almost invariably ends up being someone from a state-run university.

Colasante

Cody Latimer, 6'3, 215 lb. wide receiver from Indiana who I'm not overly familiar with, was invited to the draft. Gil Brandt said earlier today to pencil him in to the Eagles.

Full list:

pTM3zxL.jpg

MechDX

Garoppolo is on the list attending the draft? Tha fuck

Poor kid is going to get Geno'ed

Full list on twitter. Can't link in on mobile

Cody Latimer, 6'3, 215 lb. wide receiver from Indiana who I'm not overly familiar with, was invited to the draft. Gil Brandt said earlier today to pencil him in to the Eagles.

Apparently the Seahawks love him too. I've seen him listed from late 1st to early 3rd so I have no idea where he'll end up.

LOL Garoppolo got invited but not Carr?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 40s
NFL announces that it will announce it's 2014 schedule on its TV network tomorrow at 8pm. Yeah, it's their world. We're just livin' in it

NFL's announcing announcements now. Tell me Goodell ain't the King of America

You missed when they announced that they would have an announcement of an announcement.

Brian McCarthy ‏@NFLprguy Apr 14

contrary to some tweets, the #NFL '14 schedule will not be released this week. we will announce when we will announce it

cdyhybrid

You missed when they announced that they would have an announcement of an announcement.

contrary to some tweets, the #NFL '14 schedule will not be released this week. we will announce when we will announce it

NFL is just stunting on these gaming companies now.

NFL outchea getting more views for announcements of announcements of announcements of league schedules for games that won't be played for five months than the final round of the Masters.

All hail Based Goodell

Top Bottom