• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I actually did some research on this a few days ago because it came up in the Browns forum I post at. Only one team (Saints) with a sub .500 record (in 2012) had a Sunday night game in 2013. Much better chance at the Browns getting another Thursday or Monday night game.

So you're telling me there's a chance?

Fuck I'll take Monday night no problem.

Edit: sorry to hear that Gata. My condolences.

DMczaf

I need a hug.

phil2.gif

Damn Gata... don't know what to say...that's rough. We are here for you and hang in there! Get as much help as you need...it helps trust me. My condolences to you and everyone in your family/friends.

MechDX

Odd being me. Got contacted by source who's given me spot on info on #Texans before. Gave me new info suggests Clowney as pick. So okay then--Via Steph Stradley Texans blogger

I would like to welcome Jadaveon to Houston. Fuck Luck!

Edit: just saw Gatas post. Condolences dude. Don't know how I'll react when I lose my mom.

Guys don't listen to Bionic, he's just all gloomy because his team is going to slide back into irrelevance.

Life is good as long as you have good people in it and enough money to buy pizza.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My boss just told me that she doesnt have enough money for our paychecks this coming Friday. GG! Anyone know of any things I can do online to get some side pay?

I'm sure she won't mind when you put some office furniture on eBay then.

Well last week I had to go my moms funeral and its now sinking in.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I lost my mother when I was 16 so I know it's a hard thing to go through. Unfortunately it will likely get worse before it gets better but don't repress your grief.....but don't let it overwhelm (it's a weird balance). I found that staying busy and distracted helps a lot so I would suggest taking a GAF vacation and get out and do stuff outside the house.

Regardless, I and everyone here are here for you if you need to vent!

Top Bottom