• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

bionic77

Sorry for your loss Gata.

My mom is under Hospice care right now since her tumor came back and attached itself to her bladder as well as her colon. They removed it from the colon but it's inoperable as far as the bladder is concerned.
My mom died of cancer.

It is the worst.

Sorry about your mom.

If you love your mom don't take her for granted.

tmdorsey

My mom is under Hospice care right now since her tumor came back and attached itself to her bladder as well as her colon. They removed it from the colon but it's inoperable as far as the bladder is concerned.

Damn man. Sorry to hear/read that. :(

cdyhybrid

Sorry to hear that. Damn, tough times in NFL-Age :(

Slo

:(

Sorry bro.

Thanks guys.

It's not all bad in my life. My wife graduates in 2 weeks and she'll take her boards next month, then I'll have a Nurse Practicioner for a wife.

I couldn't be more proud of her.

Talon

Thanks guys.

It's not all bad in my life. My wife graduates in 2 weeks and she'll take her boards next month, then I'll have a Nurse Practicioner for a wife.

Don't know if you're a praying man, but you'll be in my thoughts.

Congrats on the wife. My girlfriend's in her last day of studying for Step 1. Hooray another 2 years!

bionic77

Thanks guys.

I always wanted to bang a hot woman who had a legit uniform.

You are blessed.

Though most nurses I know are mean. Good for the sex bad for your sanity!

Is this another one of those threads where you can't have a dissenting opinion?

Well they'll tell you otherwise but no.

I personally am a big proponent of women's rights and social justice but a lot of these articles seem more directed at riling people up, which I guess is the point but it's not exactly constructive when conversation about social equality on this site is handle with a shoot first mentality.

That doesn't foster much change in the folks who truly need to be convinced and it embitters the "privileged" guys who support the cause but get beat over the head regardless. The "this is what a rapist looks like" thread is a good example of one of these ideas being presented horrifically.

I just avoid them at this point for numerous reasons.

Don't know if you're a praying man, but you'll be in my thoughts.

Congrats on the wife. My girlfriend's in her last day of studying for Step 1. Hooray another 2 years!

She was already a RN when she started back. So she's been working full time, taking classes, and doing clinicals. It's been 4 1/2 years of hard work and determination.

Giants opener announced:

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 40s
Per @WFAN660, the Giants will open the 2014 NFL season on Monday Night, Sept. 8 at Detroit.

Five National Games:

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 1m
Giants play 5 national TV games: Sept. 8 at Detroit, Sept 25 at Washington, Oct. 12 vs. Philly, Nov. 3 vs. Colts, Nov 23 vs Cowboys. #nyg

The bye for the team is week 7.

The NFL schedule announcement is the best birthday present I could ask for. I just hope it's not Ravens/Saints Week 1. That's my destination game this year, but I try to do it mid season if possible.

Giants 2014 schedule:

@Detroit (MNF)
Cardinals
Texans
@Washington (TNF)
Falcons
@Eagles (SNF)
@Dallas
bye
Colts (MNF)
@Seattle
49ers
Dallas (SNF)
@Jacksonville
@Tennessee
Redskins
@St. Louis
Eagles

Leaves two national TV games up for grabs. Betting Dallas is one. Likely one of the Eagles games is the other.

MNF football game and then travel across the country to face the defending Super Bowl champs in Seattle? Yeah, that's ugly.

EDIT: Sunday night games are against Eagles and Dallas. Eagles in October and Dallas in November

Larry, how'd your Chicago trip go last year by the way?

Definitely an adventure. I had never been evacuated during a game before. And we ate so well thanks to your advice. The L20 experience was top notch. Ravens lost, but they always do when on the road. Crowd was fine too, only almost got into one fight, and it was with a Ravens fan because I tried to start a Flacco Sucks chant.

Of my trips, I'd rank them (based on everything, not just the fans)

Seattle, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, San Diego, San Francisco

MRSA

Banned
l.jpg

I don't like Mexican food, but I guess I'll take a sushi burrito.

rando14

Definitely an adventure. I had never been evacuated during a game before. And we ate so well thanks to your advice. The L20 experience was top notch. Ravens lost, but they always do when in the road. Crowd was fine too, only almost got into one fight, and it was with a Ravens fan because I tried to start a Flacco Sucks chant.

6SAiyP2.gif

MRSA

Banned
DJ Hayden status post surgery

DJ_Hayden_SEALE_scar-1.jpg

DJ Hayden now:

temp042214-defense-12--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Hopefully he doesn't implode again. He's got good work ethics, gotta give it to him. Hopefully he doesn't work himself into injury like Jared Veldheer.

Colasante

DJ Hayden now:

temp042214-defense-12--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Hopefully he doesn't implode again. He's got good work ethics, gotta give it to him. Hopefully he doesn't work himself into injury like Jared Veldheer.

Good to see. He was my favorite player in last year's draft, so I hope he can reach his potential this season. McKenzie's picks need to begin showing positive development.

Giants 2014 schedule:

@Detroit (MNF)
Cardinals
Texans
@Washington (TNF)
Falcons
@Eagles (SNF)
@Dallas
bye
Colts (MNF)
@Seattle
49ers
Dallas (SNF)
@Jacksonville
@Tennessee
Redskins
@St. Louis
Eagles

Leaves two national TV games up for grabs. Betting Dallas is one. Likely one of the Eagles games is the other.

MNF football game and then travel across the country to face the defending Super Bowl champs in Seattle? Yeah, that's ugly.

EDIT: Sunday night games are against Eagles and Dallas. Eagles in October and Dallas in November

Damn at those next 3 games after your bye.

MechDX

Coincidence or not? NFL 2014 schedule release is on ESPN2 at 8 p.m. ET, same time Mark Cuban's Dallas Mavericks tip-off Game 2 vs. Spurs.

Suck it Cuban!

Talon

Definitely an adventure. I had never been evacuated during a game before. And we ate so well thanks to your advice. The L20 experience was top notch. Ravens lost, but they always do when on the road. Crowd was fine too, only almost got into one fight, and it was with a Ravens fan because I tried to start a Flacco Sucks chant.

Yeah, glad to help. Chicago's a great town to visit. Hope you didn't have much trouble getting around.

I need to start planning a trip for this fall. Got a lot of money going out in the summer due to the new apartment, but I should be good later in the year. Need an excuse to head east.

Top Bottom