• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Since EviLore was rejected from getting E3 passes hopefully this site will actually survive during the onslaught.

The captain has to steer the ship from the iceberg of press conference megatons.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
“You got to remember this: Guys like Suh look in the program on Sunday and find a reason not to like that guy that they’re watching film on all week long. So the word is ‘intensity,’” Baker said. “That’s what I saw today. I saw a guy, I looked at him, he looked me right in my eyes. I just nodded my head, and he nodded his head, I know he’s ready.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/20/ndamukong-suh-back-to-work-with-the-lions/

Just reading this got me hyped. Suh destroys anyone in his way.

Best defensive lineman in the league. This guy is truly something special. Even if he doesn't show up to some nonsense offseason OTAs (like most elite NFL players) he is training harder than just about anybody in the NFL.

Can't wait till we sign him long term.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/20/ndamukong-suh-back-to-work-with-the-lions/

Just reading this got me hyped. Suh destroys anyone in his way.

Best defensive lineman in the league. This guy is truly something special. Even if he doesn't show up to some nonsense offseason OTAs (like most elite NFL players) he is training harder than just about anybody in the NFL.

Can't wait till we sign him long term.

He is NOT the best D lineman in the league. Sorry.

Vyroxis

Banned
Props to you. I could not deal with that.

It's not like we just randomly go around sleeping with just anyone. But when you get top tier steak every day, sometimes you just want that bacon cheeseburger. We were on the verge of divorce, but changing things up like this healed old wounds and kept us together.

Not for everyone to be sure, but it worked for us.

Just had the best pizza in New York

pCx0GZml.jpg

It's not like we just randomly go around sleeping with just anyone. But when you get top tier steak every day, sometimes you just want that bacon cheeseburger. We were on the verge of divorce, but changing things up like this healed old wounds and kept us together.

Not for everyone to be sure, but it worked for us.

That's so sweet.
Your wife can see this I assume, you sly dog

MechDX

sadly i don't think we'll ever rid our great fanbase of the gatas of the world

he'll always be lurking outside the clubhouse trying to order a hooker for us

As Tebow as my witness we shall remove the Gata stank from Pats Age or both of us will go down trying!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If we ever have a meet up, I propose we all pitch in a dollar and get gata a nice hooker. Everyone else gets an anime pillow.

We can all circle jer...... Wait nvm.

Watching episode one of Game of Thrones right now (first time), forgot HBO is allowed to be so graphic

Top Bottom