• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Didn't help Ben.

Yep.

Depends on how Goddell sees it. I truly believe that nothing will be done though...it's just different when a popular quarterback messes up like that. Ray Rice isn't a household name to the point where he'll have to be punished just because.

9CslxPV.jpg

Jim Kelly is getting better!
His daughter can read me bed time stories all night long

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3m
Clear pattern here -- Houston, Arizona, Dallas, and Bay Area all got Super Bowl in first year stadium was eligible. Now, Minnesota will too.

Cities that put out
financially for a new stadium
get rewarded

eznark

Banned
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3m
Clear pattern here -- Houston, Arizona, Dallas, and Bay Area all got Super Bowl in first year stadium was eligible. Now, Minnesota will too.

Cities that put out
financially for a new stadium
get rewarded

Best part is the city will probably steal even more from the taxpayers for infrastructure improvements.

Congratulations on getting fingercuffed, Minnesotans. You deserve it.

Spinluck

Wow.

So I'm about drive to class, and I see a crow on my car. I get closer and it flies off. I look over at where it was and see a fresh milky white bird terd slowly sliding along the hood of my back trunk. All this time I was avoiding parking spaces under trees for nothing. The fuckers were just willfully landing on my car to take shits like they are in a competition with each other. These are the same birds that are apparently as clever as great apes, and can remember faces and hold grudges. Well I say FUCK THEM.

MechDX

Wow.

So I'm about drive to class, and I see a crow on my car. I get closer and it flies off. I look over at where it was and see a fresh milky white bird terd slowly sliding along the hood of my back trunk. All this time I was avoiding parking spaces under trees for nothing. The fuckers were just willfully landing on my car to take shits like they are in a competition with each other. These are the same birds that are apparently as clever as great apes, and can remember faces and hold grudges. Well I say FUCK THEM.

try to cook them.

Wow.

Better hope they don't read Neogaf.

Wow.

its an omen

you broke a spell when you tried to cook that rice and woke up a demon

Kelley has two daughters. The one in the picture is the older one, I believe - Camyrn.

His wife is on his left and the hottie is Erin (on the right).

iRT7OCSmc5xRR.jpg

(the picture of his recovery definitely looks to be his wife. Good to see he's getting better)

Top Bottom