• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Greg

lol

Hey Greg, what's the best Wretched album for me to listen to in anticipation of the upcoming release? I've been listening to Son of Perdition and it's quite good but I didn't know if it was your favorite.
Son of Perdition is the first one with the new vocalist, so that might get you into the mood for the new stuff, but it's my least favorite of their 3 albums (the first half is some of their best work though).

Beyond the Gate has the definite edge in production and it's more polished as an album, but The Exodus of Autonomy is still my favorite. It's raw, and some of the tracks feel like they run into each other, but it's just catchy riff after catchy riff.

Talon

Look, man. The Chinese and Japanese have traded off raping and pilaging the Korean peninsula with the Mongolians for the last 1000 years. I get to make value statements.

We're like the Poland of Asia except we actually got our shit together and became a first world country.

Benson has had some trouble with his knees. He got surgery recently for a torn meniscus.

ibf0dEZuZqz1zv.gif

;)

Narag

Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice will be allowed to enter a program to avoid prosecution in an alleged assault of his now-wife.

The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office approved Rice's acceptance into pretrial intervention Monday. Superior Court Judge Michael Donio then signed off on it today.

Upon successful completion of the program — which will be a minimum of one year — the third-degree charge of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury would be dismissed. The arrest would remain on his record, but with no conviction.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_8a52a20a-e05b-11e3-b807-001a4bcf887a.html

cajunator

Banned
Why would owners care much about a superbowl in their city?
They dont own the stadiums so how does it benefit them if their team isnt actually in it?

MechDX

Wolfenstein is pretty damn good. About time someone made a good single player FPS. Of course I did the first mission 5 times to figure out where the damn toolbox was.

Draxal

Look, man. The Chinese and Japanese have traded off raping and pilaging the Korean peninsula with the Mongolians for the last 1000 years. I get to make value statements.

We're like the Poland of Asia except we actually got our shit together and became a first world country.

I think the smell of fermented cabbage stopped them from invading. Whenever my mom made that stuff, I had to leave the house, and preferably the block just to be safe.

I stand by my theory that Solange is a serial elevator assaulter and Mrs. Rice was her first victim.

I agree.

rando14

ESPN FBO released their NFC projected standings for next year:

NFC East
Philadelphia Eagles: 10-6 (10.0 mean wins, strength of schedule: 23)
New York Giants: 9-7 (8.6 mean wins, SOS: 24)
Dallas Cowboys: 7-9 (7.1 mean wins, SOS: 15)
Washington Redskins: 6-10 (6.3 mean wins, SOS: 21)

NFC North
Green Bay Packers: 10-6 (9.8 mean wins, SOS: 10)
Chicago Bears: 8-8 (8.4 mean wins, SOS: 12)
Detroit Lions: 7-9 (6.9 mean wins, SOS: 7)
Minnesota Vikings: 6-10 (6.3 mean wins, SOS: 9)

NFC South
New Orleans Saints: 11-5 (10.7 mean wins, SOS: 22)
Carolina Panthers: 8-8 (7.9 mean wins, SOS: 8)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 7-9 (7.5 mean wins, SOS: 20)
Atlanta Falcons: 7-9 (7.0 mean wins, SOS: 13)

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks: 10-6 (10.2 mean wins, SOS: 6)
San Francisco 49ers: 9-7 (9.2 mean wins, SOS: 3)
Arizona Cardinals: 8-8 (7.6 mean wins, SOS: 4)
St. Louis Rams: 6-10 (6.2 mean wins, SOS: 2)

San Francisco at 9-7? No way.

Why did his wife leave him?

I'd guess because he prioritized football more than his relationship.

Top Bottom