• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

bionic77

Never forget

20-heat-fans-leave-too-early-miami-heat-hate-gifs.gif
Worst fans ever?*

* not counting Jets or Pats fans or the crazy soccer fans that murder people for fun.

Fox318

Sorry I meant one of the greatest human beings of all time (like top 5).

Calling anyone the greatest who doesn't have the name Tim Tebow is a little crazy.

I am writing this shit on a phone so mistakes will be made.

Hopefully he lives a longer life but I can think of 6 athletes that have had a greater impact on humanity than him.

• Roberto Clemente
  • Ali
  • Terry Fox
  • Jackie Robinson
  • Mutumbo
  • Billie Jean King

bionic77

Hopefully he lives a longer life but I can think of 6 athletes that have had a greater impact on humanity than him.

• Roberto Clemente
  • Ali
  • Terry Fox
  • Jackie Robinson
  • Mutumbo
  • Billie Jean King
I can only accept that Ali and Robinson were greater. And that's debatable. Remember Magic did cure AIDS, brought Starbucks to the ghetto and gave us the Magic Hour.

I am tired going to sleep.

Tom Penny

If it wasn't for Magic we wouldn't have great interviews

"Big, Magic Johnson, what has he done?" Sterling asked Cooper. "He's got AIDS."

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This post is Gata levels of thuggery my friend. Good thing JFF is all I need to be happy though.

I'm just spitting truth my friend.

Also tidbit: Andrew Wiggins went to the same high school as me. Obviously I'm much older, but I used to play with his oldest brother at our community centre.

RESTORE THE ROAR 2020

Fox318

I can only accept that Ali and Robinson were greater. And that's debatable. Remember Magic did cure AIDS, brought Starbucks to the ghetto and gave us the Magic Hour.

I am tired going to sleep.

I feel like I could keep on listing athletes.

Babe Ruth's work with Children and orphanages
Doug Flutie's Autism awareness
Lance Armstrong's cancer awareness.(Very debatable)

But we can all agree on one thing.

Jordan will never be on this list.

0miCl4B.jpg

effzee

Worst fans ever?*

* not counting Jets or Pats fans or the crazy soccer fans that murder people for fun.

But the Pacers fans just did the exact same thing no?

Besides as a Philly fan I take great offense to this claim. How can anyone else be worse when we once booed a drunk Santa 30 some years ago?

How dare you?

Konka

Banned
I feel like I could keep on listing athletes.

Babe Ruth's work with Children and orphanages
Doug Flutie's Autism awareness
Lance Armstrong's cancer awareness.(Very debatable)

But we can all agree on one thing.

Jordan will never be on this list.

0miCl4B.jpg

tumblr_inline_miaduxWsxA1qz4rgp.gif

JABEE

Lou Gehrig would seem to qualify as an athlete that did a lot of good things.

I would leave Ali off my list after all the vile things he said to Joe Frazier.

Defense of Jordan: while he is undoubtedly a huge asshole, he hid this well from the casual observer during his career. Every kid, regardless of race, growing up in the US (unless you were a fan of a rival team) aspired to be like him. And it's difficult (not impossible, but difficult) to grow up to be a racist when you want to "be like Mike".

Basically what I am saying is that Michael Jordan ended racism.

Fox318

Lou Gehrig would seem to qualify as an athlete that did a lot of good things.

I would leave Ali off my list after all the vile things he said to Joe Frazier.

There is a reason that in the baseball hall of fame now 3 men great you to the building.

Gehrig, Robinson, Clemente, and hopefully they add Mariano Riviera for his work in Panama.

Then again Magic is only 54 and he has invested and done everything right with his career. He put a face on aid/hiv that changed public perception and educate an ignorant population on its victims.

Spinluck

I have had Amazon Prime for months now but never remember paying for it.

Not sure if I should just continue going with the flow, or find out what's going on.

Syrinx

I have had Amazon Prime for months now but never remember paying for it.

Not sure if I should just continue going with the flow, or find out what's going on.
They did a promotion a bit back where you got it free for six months if you were a college student and signed up with your university e-mail. Did you do that maybe?

Spinluck

They did a promotion a bit back where you got it free for six months if you were a college student and signed up with your university e-mail. Did you do that maybe?

Holy cow, that might be it. In that case sweet, I've been taking complete advantage of it; feels good man.

I'm on the friends and family plan.

I need to do this when my promotional trial is up. I can't go back now.

Time to nag my folks!

manfestival

I live in this older mobile home because super cheap rent but the place has holes and I live in a grassy area. I am so freaking sick and tired of seeing bugs. There is literally no way I can prevent them from coming in. I just discover random holes in this place. So tired of the bugs, especially those freaking huge roaches.

cajunator

Banned
I live in this older mobile home because super cheap rent but the place has holes and I live in a grassy area. I am so freaking sick and tired of seeing bugs. There is literally no way I can prevent them from coming in. I just discover random holes in this place. So tired of the bugs, especially those freaking huge roaches.

Make a meal out of them and show them who pays the bills around there.

Top Bottom