• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Vyroxis

Banned
They only gave up 13 to the terrible Giants offense, but Fatford gave away a TD.

They gave up 24 to the Vikings, who were far worse. Then only managed to put up 13 against us in the final game, with our defense being more swiss cheese than anything else. If you couldn't put up two TDs on us last year, you had problems.

You guys trading for HoyerOF?

That's not his new hair:

He chopped it off for the POTUS. Gotta front for the classy people I guess.

At least Kaep keeps it 100 all the time

colin-kaepernick-michelle-obama-elite-daily-800x400.png

They gave up 24 to the Vikings, who were far worse. Then only managed to put up 13 against us in the final game, with our defense being more swiss cheese than anything else. If you couldn't put up two TDs on us last year, you had problems.

We didn't do much better against you. 32 rushing attempts at 2.0 yards per rush (LOL). Eli had one TD, 200 yards. 257 total yards for the game. You would have started anyone else other than Freeman and you might have had a chance in that game. :jnc

GAH now I'm pissed. Why did you have to remind me of this? Worst part is that smug ass grin on Cam's face after he sees the flag.

Running game didn't exactly help much either...

Hope is not lost yet my friend:

@TheMattyI · 48m

Joe Philbin has reportedly given Lazor "total control" of the offense and Dolphins players "are excited about the system he's implementing."

@TheMattyI · 47m

“It’s reminiscent of Chip Kelly’s offense in Philadelphia, with the tempo and style,” said an anonymous player, per @flasportsbuzz

@KohneysKorner · 21m

I am happy with what I hear so far about the offensive direction under Lazor. Tannehill perfect trigger man for Chip offense.

Lots of exciting stuff about the offense Bill Lazor is bringing to Miami in @flasportsbuzz's latest:

Vyroxis

Banned
We didn't do much better against you. 32 rushing attempts at 2.0 yards per rush (LOL). Eli had one TD, 200 yards. 257 total yards for the game. You would have started anyone else other than Freeman and you might have had a chance in that game. :jnc

Don't even get me started on Freeman. Holy Christ in Heaven was that a disaster. We could have gotten Tebow for the same price, and better results.

Tom Penny

Seriously? How dumb was this guy? He could just as well shot them in front of a live studio audience at this point.

They got nothing. If memory serves correct in the Odin case he only left shells in the rental, spit gum at the dude at the crime scene and smashed his cell phone, surveillance and got his house cleaned the next day. Tats are nothing.

Top Bottom